CUSTOMER SERVICE - NATIVE DUTCH SPEAKER
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Gift Campaign is a growing e-commerce company, dedicated to the sales of promotional products throughout Europe. We are currently looking for a Dutch native speaker to join our customer service team.
Are you a responsible & creative person who's likes the advertising industry? Do you have a passion for helping customers, who doesn't rest until your customers' orders have been delivered? Are you living or would you like to live in Barcelona? Do you like to work for a start-up as part of an international team? If so, keep on reading...
- Answering customer enquiries via email and telephone
- Advising customers on selecting the right product for their needs
- Preparation and calculation of price quotations
- Preparation of virtual samples including customer logo
- Process and follow-up of (online) sales orders with customers
- Process and follow-up of purchase orders with suppliers.
- Manage print proofs between suppliers and customers.
- Send shipping information and assure on-time delivery
- Assuring customer satisfaction.
- Native Dutch speaker
- High level of English and/or Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Previos experience in a customer service position
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proactive and responsible person with a passion for customer support.
- Organised yet creative.
- Accustomed to working with tight deadlines
- Optional: basic photo editing skills
Otros datos del puesto
- Immediate start and a fixed contract (after probation period).
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00h (no rotation/no weekends).
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment.
- Office in Barcelona (@22 area), 10 min from the beach
- Competitive fixed salary + attractive commission scheme
Detalles de la oferta
- En toda España
- 08005 - Calle Pujades 51-55 - Planta 3, Oficina 33
- Indefinido, jornada completa
- 20000€ - 30000€
Cómo detectar ofertas falsas
Main responsibilities:- receive and handle dutch customer requests by phone, email and chat- function as an ambassador- collection and maintenance of customer data- clarification of customer inquiries regarding service, subscription, payment and technical requirements- work on requests and comments via......
As a customer service representative your key responsibilities will be: - you will handle customers’ purchasing orders, by using a mix of different technologies and processes, and ensure effective service and administrative support for the assigned customers, following compliancy regulations......
Responsibilities provide world class services – customer service deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically analyzing customer needs, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve problems obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries......
If you have experience in customer service and you are a french speaker, we want to meet you! you will work for a multinational company in the leisure-restaurant sector... you have some technological knowledge and troubleshooting experience in a customer support environment or you have worked with salesforce......
Our client is currently recruiting german native speakers to work as customer service agents for an exciting project within the multinational automotive industry... overview of the role; to deliver an outstanding customer experience of the very highest level during all customer transactions via chat......
Customer support experience (not compulsory but will be positively valued)... as a customer service agent your main duties will be: handling multiple inbound/outbound interaction channels (calls, emails and chats) to support customers located in norway... maintaining a record of all procedure and information......
A major focus for this position is to promote sales and customer satisfaction... about the position: as a customer relations intern, you will assist in performing the whole range of activities directly dealing with the customers, that are needed to execute the operational side of a fast-growing e-commerce......
Strong customer-focused service mentality with high attention to detail... main responsibilities: be the client point of contact “from order to cash” solving customer inquiries and complaints... at least 1 year of experience in customer service, o2c, order management, logistics or similar; experience......
You have excellent systems literacy knowledge in ms office- you have a native level of german or dutch and fluent english... you will collaborate daily with both internal and external customers, establishing and maintaining good customer relations... and when you make a name for yourself at the company......