CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISOR - FLEMISH MARKET - MORNING SHIFT
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals. Via will operate a micro mobility service in Flanders, Belgium, for DeLijn, the Flemish public transport operator.
As we continue to expand in Europe, we are looking for Customer Support Advisors to join our team! You will work with our Operations team to build and operate our outstanding on-demand services. You can expect a comprehensive introduction to operations, technology management, and on-demand mobility. You will be part of an emerging team and experience the dynamics of the mobility industry first-hand.
We Care: You’re passionate about giving a great customer experience and about our mission to enable accessibility to mobility and reduce the world’s carbon footprint.
We´re Curious: You’re autonomous and proactive, with a “can-do” attitude that strives to resolve customer issues efficiently and in real time.
We Achieve Together: You strive to support the operation’s overall performance, by providing feedback and insight into the key areas that drive a poor customer experience.
What you’ll be doing?
- Ensure the smooth daily operation of our services by handling contacts over the telephone and by email.
- Care for customer satisfaction, making sure that you are going the extra mile with each and every contact.
- Make sure that our drivers and passengers feel supported in all matters, ensuring a timely response to assist with any of their questions or concerns.
- Strive for first contact resolution to resolve driver and passenger queries efficiently and satisfactorily.
- Follow internal processes and systems to resolve customer issues, taking the recommended next best actions.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of Via and brand values.
What skills & experience you’ll bring to us?
- Fluent level of both written & spoken Flemish. It's an essential skill as as you'll be in touch daily with local customers in Flanders, Belgium and DeLijn (Flemish public transport operator).
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in written and spoken English.
- Experience in the customer service industry and ideally in a Contact Centre environment.
- Autonomous and fast learner to provide effective support and to be proactive, with a “can-do” attitude.
- Solution oriented to provide the correct and best outcome for the customer.
- Be passionate about giving a great customer experience & have the ability to connect with customers, build rapport and show empathy.
- Well organized and able to prioritize the workload with the ability to work under pressure, and to calm even in stressful situations.
What do we offer?
- Starting date: 20th November 2023.
- Contract: Permanent (1-month probation).
- Salary: 25.000€ gross per year.
- Working hours: Full Time (39 hours per week) - rotating schedule Monday - Sunday to 7 am to 4 pm, 5 days/week (rotative weekends, two weekends off per month guaranteed).
- Work Model: Hybrid working model.
- Fully Paid Training that optimally prepares you for your job - 4 weeks duration (office-based).
- 24 holiday days per year on a full-time basis.
- Best-in-class people engagement activities and programs.
- Ongoing training and development and an opportunity for you to cultivate a new and exciting career in a high-growth environment.
- Location: Barcelona, Spain.
Who we are
CPM International has a global presence in over 30 countries. We offer multilingual support in various languages tailor-made to the needs of our diverse markets. We focus on customer service, sales, and technical support solutions for clients worldwide.
CPM International believes in creating an open workplace, celebrating diversity in all forms, including gender, race, religion, disabilities, and sexual orientation. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and ensuring everyone feels included from the very start of their journey within CPM.
#WeCare #WeAreCurious #WeAchieveTogether
Detalles de la oferta
- Sin especificar - Sin especificar
- Indefinido, jornada completa
- 20000€ - 30000€
Cómo detectar ofertas falsas
We focus on customer service, sales, and technical support solutions for clients worldwide... solution oriented to provide the correct and best outcome for the customer... experience in the customer service industry and ideally in a contact centre environment... follow internal processes and systems......
The opportunity: we are looking for motivated customer service specialists to be part of their multicultural customer service department... the role: as a customer care advisor, your mission is to deliver premium consumer service in your language... your day-to-day at work: - deal with all customer inquiries......
We are seeking a skilled customer support representative to join our team... requisitos del puestokey responsibilities:respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner via phone, email, or chatprovide accurate information to customers regarding our products and servicestroubleshoot and......
Your day-to-day: pitch the bfi method and provide customer service support over phone, e-mail, or chat... you will focus on sales and customer service... nice to have: previous experience in sales and customer service... perks: indefinite contract with probationary period of 2 months......
As a payment provider customer support, you will become part of a young, aspiring company... your tasks:-support our customers and service providers with inquiries and problems related to our payment provider services-development of innovative solutions for our customers-creation of reports and analyses......
You will be responsible to provide friendly and professional customer service in your first language... keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken... your responsibilities: - help and support the clients with......
Reports to customer support team lead job overview this is what you tell people at parties: i am working at an international, superfast-growing tech company, and we are revolutionizing hoteliers around the globe... deal’s a deal 5... beat yesterday 3... solving problems and assisting clients is your......
Abrimos selección de personal para nuevos integrantes en nuestro departamento de atención al cliente... para ser la voz, el oído y la primera persona de contacto para nuestros clientes... ¿te consideras una persona ambiciosa y con motivación por tu trabajo? ¿consideras que tienes un perfil comercial......
Proven experience in sales, account management, or customer support roles, preferably in the travel, tourism, or outdoor activities industry... provide exceptional customer support to users of our platform, assisting them with activity bookings, troubleshooting issues, and resolving inquiries in a timely......