VP OF GLOBAL BRAND MARKETING, CONTENT & COMMUNITY MARKETING
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Reporting to the Global Chief Marketing Officer as VP of Global Brand, Content & Community Marketing, you will be responsible for developing global brand strategy and positioning, developing a customer insights practice and implementing integrated marketing campaigns that bring Domestika’s mission to life.
You will be an ambassador to the creative communities that Domestika supports and lead the global social media, influencer, sampling and lead-generation strategies.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry.
It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers.
The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley.
The team is distributed across 10 countries.
This role will begin remote and the final location is flexible based upon the candidate, although the NY metro area is preferred.
What does a VP, Global Brand, Content & Community do at Domestika? • Lead the development of the Domestika brand strategy including refining the value proposition, messaging, segmentation, channel mix, market analysis, competitive intelligence and creative asset development globally.
• Develop a customer research practice to build robust and actionable segmentations, insights and market trends.
• Develop and execute the GTM strategy for new product and market launches.
• Design powerful messaging and breakthrough activations that support the company’s global growth objectives.
• Create differentiated owned channel & content strategy including organic social & editorial, brand partnerships and collaborations, events and community activations.
• Arm the commercial and programming teams with world-class materials that tell the Domestika story.
• Partner with programming teams to deepen relationships with creative communities globally, source potential teachers and develop experiences that increase brand engagement online and offline.
• Set, manage and implement a holistic paid/owned/earned marketing calendar with a focus on building brand awareness among new cohorts, increasing branded search, driving traffic, engagement and ultimately revenue.
• Guide, mentor and develop a cross-functional team of marketing & creative professionals across content, events, social media/influencers, PR/communications and creative design.
• Develop and maintain brand standards and attributes, and work closely with all external-facing teams to consistently reinforce brand objectives.
• Propose an annual brand marketing budget and effectively allocate and manage the budget to achieve optimal impact for the brand and business.
• Establish goals and measure performance of all marketing campaigns, optimizing strategies to drive growth and reputation.
• Develop an efficient marketing operation, with defined workflows, clear roles and accountabilities, and high quality outputs.
• 8+ years of leadership experience and proven track record in marketing and/or brand strategy.
• Deep creativity and vision for brands with a track record of developing winning ideas and campaigns that make a difference.
• Experience in high-growth, start-up environments ideally in eCommerce, B2C marketplaces.
• Expertise in brand strategy, and one or more marketing disciplines across content, creative, PR/media, product marketing.
• Experience developing and leading global teams, including strong people management and team-building skills.
• Outstanding decision-making skills and ability to drive progress and produce results with little oversight.
• Excellent project and workflow management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines simultaneously.
• Highly effective organization and communication skills, and ability to work across functions and at all levels of management.
• Developed quantitative and analytical skills to understand and optimize marketing and brand performance.
• Intimate knowledge of creative, art & design communities.
• Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, growth-focused environment.
• Native or near-native English speaker.
Fluency in Spanish a plus.
• An entrepreneurial, owner’s mentality.
What do we offer? • Work in one of the fastest growing companies in the creative industry.
• Great compensation package with a meaningful equity stake.
• Flexible, remote work environment with the opportunity for global travel (when safe again!).
• Medical & Vision Insurance.
• The opportunity to be a key leader in a high-growth company.
Detalles de la oferta
- En toda España
- Sin especificar - Sin especificar
Email marketing...inbound marketing...inbound marketing vs marketing de contenidos...marketing de permiso...plan de marketing...plan de marketing digital...estrategias para marketing digital...¿qué es el marketing digital...buscamos un formador para tutorizar una formación online de programa avanzado......
* experiencia en el manejo de herramientas de marketing online (adwords, linkedin, etc...grupo arestora precisa incorporar un/a responsable de marketing para pyme, ubicada en valencia...funciones del puesto: * definir y gestionar el cumplimiento del presupuesto y plan de marketing......
You will be part of the largest team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the swedish digital marketing environment...● native level of swedish ● ability to speak and write english fluently and idiomatically...we are currently seeking new employees for our growing project......
Se valorará formación de postgrado en marketing y publicidad digital...creación, gestión y optimización del plan de marketing para la/s cuenta/s asignada/s...conocimientos de seo email marketing, adwords, display, afiliación, social media, content marketing, aso…...buscamos incorporar a un/a persona......
Conocimientos avanzados de marketing online...experiencia práctica en captación de tráfico a través de marketing online...experiencia en acciones (email marketing y redes sociales) para captación y fidelización...foco en propuestas de performance marketing multicanal (sobre todo email marketing, afiliación......
¿estás buscando hacer unas prácticas de marketing digital y desarrollo de negocios en españa? ¿quieres aprender más sobre el marketing en línea, el seo y la redacción web? ¡entonces, éstas prácticas son lo que estás buscando! colanguage proporciona profesores de idiomas por skype de igual a igual en......
Muy valorable formación específica en marketing digital...planificación y desarrollo de campañas de email marketing...conocimientos en seo/sem, redes sociales, bases de datos de marketing y campañas publicitarias...desde highlander seleccionamos a un/a técnico/a de marketing para importante empresa de......
Estamos buscando un especialista en marketing digital...que sepa de: marketing de productos - desarrollo de negocios - análisis - marketing digital - como especialista en marketing digital, usted será responsable de elaborar estrategias de mercado digital y posicionar su empresa o marca entre los mejores......
Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services...you understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment...a permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal......
We are looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals whose focus is on engaging and obtaining high potential advertisers, and subsequently persuading them to incorporate a range of marketing products into their current marketing strategies...requirementswhat we are looking for: native level of......