RECRUITER / HR SPECIALIST WITH ENGLISH AND GERMAN
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Its a multinational company located in Barcelona that urgently needs to incorporate a Recruiter in the HR Operations team for a 1-year international project. This job will be 100% teleworking, so you will work at home.
What is offered?
- 1 year contract with Adecco
- Full-Time job
- Salary: According to experience
- Modality: Work from home
- You will qualify the Job postings received and distribute the same to relevant suppliers.
- You will co-ordinate & facilitate the end-to-end contingent hiring process including rate negotiation, supplier engagement, resume quality review, candidate submission, co-ordination of feedback & interview sessions.
- You will be expected to advise & agree on the appropriate route(s) to market against the required skill type & job role, with the purpose of acquiring appropriately skilled experts aligned with the agreed rate card fees in conjunction with the business owner
- You will need to ensure compliance to tenure policy relating to all extensions requested.
- You will need to Act as an advisor to the business ensuring a business focus on maintaining the appropriate skill level & background to fulfill the role, recognizing this may change over time, leading to potential cost savings & adherence to local legislation.
- You will the Ownership of Rate increase requests, establishing validity against rate card, market rates & in context with business experience & expertise.
- You will Advise business managers on process & working to ensure a balanced & fair outcome for the business is achieved.
- You will Support supplier management team/category manager with the maintenance & operational management of supplier relationships to ensure best in class supply chain management aligned to the business needs.
- You will Understand the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle within Capgemini business & the ability to anticipate the impact of resource decisions & strategy made within the context of Capgeminis consulting business.
Professional Experience & qualifications
- Experience in recruiting or similar HR role with excellent understanding of recruitment processes (added advantage will be experience in hiring of subcontractors)
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Advanced level of languages: English and German
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Knowledge of various IT technologies and tech market; proficient in using Vendor Management Systems.
- Highly motivated towards achieving fulfilment and cost savings including corporate goals.
-Strong negotiator - Able to negotiate on both an intellectual and relationship basis.
- Excellent inter-personal skills - Become accepted in a challenging environment and driving change in a positive manner.
- Should be a Team player with an ability to get the best out of the team with positive team spirit.
You will provide delivery commitment to customers and follow-up on order activity, to alert customer and sales team in case of discrepancies - you will perform inbound and outbound communication with our customers/suppliers and within the organisation - you will provide necessary shipping and quality......
You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, colleagues, and management... you will give an active contribution during team meetings and whiteboards and other meetings... you will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the pharmaceutical......
You will improve and standardize processes... we are looking for an associate accountant with fluent level of spanish and english for a multinational pharmaceutical company... you have an high level of english (written & spoken) and fluent level of spanish... you will join an innovative company, with......
Among other tasks, in your day to day: - you will qualify and contact new leads in companies, via email, cold calls and social networks- you will gather information about client business needs helping account executive on how to shape the best solution and offering- you will generate leads with well......
Recognition and reward... we invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities... equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges... knowledge of aws or azure etl tools knowledge of cloud......
You are curious and willing to learn enthusiast, who wants to grow and improve with us... coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free... dining and leisure area + terrace... you are a customer oriented person with a strong commercial mindset and influencing skills, capable of convincing and......
You will collaborate daily with both internal and external customers, establishing and maintaining good customer relations... you are well organized with highly effective time and activity management skills... you have a goal-oriented drive and proven ability to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas......
You will use and maintain software and databases appropriately... during your day to day :- you will respond to patient phone calls and emails with troubleshooting tips and specific instructions... you will solve patient inquiries and complaints... requisitos del puestoyou are the person we are looking......
As a member of the multilingual customer call centre during your day-to-day: - you will provide qualified processing and answering of technical and marketing-oriented customer requests on the telephone; processing complaints in accordance with internal quality guidelines and regulatory provisions - you......
You will be interacting with clients and members of your team... you are goal driven, ambitious and hungry... you will be given expert training in sales, it knowledge and liaising with clients... during your day to day:- you will be working with some of the world's largest software and hardware vendors......