PROJECT CONTROLS SPECIALIST TARRAGONA
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
This position performs Project Control functions related to cost and schedule and assists in the preparation of Project Controls activities for a project or assignment. The work requires advanced knowledge gained from a prolonged course of specialized instruction, experience, and expertise. The position includes work requiring the consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Monitor Project Activities and evaluate each step of a project to ensure that it is meeting budgetary and deadline goals.
- Participate in weekly project cost reviews/schedule meetings.
- Develops and updates summary level as well as detailed schedules in engineering & Construction phases.
- Identifies major milestones, critical approvals and long lead procurement items.
- Determines reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Evaluates critical and near critical path activity sequences.
- Identifies schedule changes and trends.
Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and six (6) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to ten (10) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving, organizational and written/oral communication skills. They should be detail-oriented team leaders who can consistently meet deadlines and possess the ability to work independently as needed. Computer, interpersonal and customer service skills are necessary. Must be able to multi-task and demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse work group of vendors, executive managers, subcontractors, consultants and other professionals. In addition to these skills, it is important that Project Controllers display the following capabilities: creating and adjusting project budgets, forecasting project goals and completion, developing project scheduling, budgeting and progress reports.
- A structured/methodical approach to all planning/tracking tasks.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project (essential), Word, Excel (essential), PowerPoint, and preferably Access & Primavera P6 ; a knowledge of SAP (desirable).
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- Own vehicle required.
- Availability to travel inside the country.