RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST WITH A NATIVE LEVEL OF FRENCH
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Do you have experience in Recruitment and are you passionate about Human Resources? If you speak a native level of French and a high level of French, this is your opportunity!
You will join our multicultural team. Our company is a Recruitment agency located in Barcelona. As a Recruitment Specialist you will be joinning a new and excited project for an important American company.
As a Recruiter, your main objective will be to work as a partner for our clients, to help them to attract the best talent. You will be responsible for:
- You will joinning an excited and new project for one of our biggest clients.
- You will give advice on our clients selections processes and market situation.
- You will manage agencies and recruitment process internally for our client.
- You will advertise job offers internally and externally using different boards.
- You will be responsible for the full cycle recruiting process of different (multilingual) profiles (client meetings, sourcing, candidate screening and Face to Face interviews).
- You will be doing Client Relationship Management.
- You will do reporting.
- You will do direct search, recruitment 2.0 and headhunting.
- You will participate in all kind of promotional events.
Requisitos del puesto
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have previous experience in recruitment and want to continue developing your professional career.
- You have a university education preferably in Psychology, Labor Relations or similar.
- You speak French and fluent English
- You are client and results oriented, with communication skills, enthusiastic, proactive, with critical capacity, and with great enthusiasm for contributing ideas.
Otros datos del puesto
Why do you want to join Talent Search People?
- You will receive training and have excellent career growth opportunities.
- You will work autonomously and with the guidance of your manager who will aid you in your professional development.
- You will form part of an international and dynamic team.
- You will work in our offices in the centre of Barcelona very well connected by public transport.
- You will have a permanent contract.
- Your schedule will be full-time with flexible working hours, free afternoon on Fridays.
- You will also have the possibility to work some days from home.
- Your salary will be competitive and it will only be up to you to get a juicy bonus!
Detalles de la oferta
- 08009 - Sin especificar
- Indefinido, jornada completa
- 20000€ - 30000€
Cómo detectar ofertas falsas
Some of you're day to day tasks: - you will proactively handle collection cases within a portfolio of clients, being responsible and accountable for the collection process within that portfolio based on policies and procedures established by the company- you will be building a relationship with customers......
You will closely collaborate with customer success... 40-hour workweek with reduced hours on fridays... you are familiar with various tools, including google suite, with a particular emphasis on excel (plus)... requisitos del puesto you are the perfect candidate if: - you possess native-level proficiency......
You have a high level of spanish and english - you have at least 1 year of experience working in sales... the company has more than 30 years of experience with activities in 80 countries... collaborating with you're team and other departments to follow the strategy and sales process, with the objective......
We are looking for a collections specialist with a high level of german or dutch, as well as english and spanish... you have a good knowledge of excel... you will be in charge of +1000 clients... requisitos del puestowe are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:......
You will be doing the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations on a quarterly basis in line with company policy... you have basic knowledge of dutch reporting and tax structure... the employee is a member of the northern continent financial accounting department, responsible for all key compliance......
• you have a high level of french, and english... our client is an important multinational group with more than 20,000 employees with a wide international presence in the world of travel... otros datos del puestofor this position:• we offer a fixed stable position with real possibilities of development......
You will do the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations on a quarterly basis in line with company policy... you have basic knowledge of german reporting and tax structure... the employee is a member of the northern continent financial accounting department, responsible for all key compliance of......
• you have a high level of french, and english... our client is an important multinational group with more than 20,000 employees with a wide international presence in the world of travel... otros datos del puesto• we offer a fixed stable position with real possibilities of development......
Full medical insurance with dental included- office in the centre of barcelona with free coffee and tea- flexibility with regards to teleworking... where will you work?this esteemed company, with over 20 years of industry expertise, has grown significantly since its inception as a small french enterprise......