JAVA DEVELOPER (M/F/D) BACKEND
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
We are looking for a Java developer (m/f/d) to join our motivated, international team for exciting projects in the historical center of Würzburg.
You will focus on the architecture of the external Plunet API to enable a better integration of our product in our customers’ existing structures. You will work closely with our product management and support the team from a technical perspective. At Plunet, it is very important that we as a team share your motivation, and maintain a friendly and respectful atmosphere, where the work of each individual is valued.
In a nutshell
- Java development – get in touch if you have studied or trained in this field or are a career changer
- A motivated team in the heart of Würzburg with international customers Respect for your work and a friendly atmosphere are very important to us
- Exciting projects that involve a lot of independent work
- A friendly atmosphere, a high level of responsibility and creative freedom
- Flexible working hours with a digital time account and the option of working from home
- Fresh fruit, coffee, and experienced table football opponents
- You have trained as an IT specialist (m/f/d) for application development or have completed a suitable university degree. Talented career changers are also very welcome to apply.
- Sound knowledge of the design and development of web services (SOAP, REST, JSON & XML)
- You have already applied your technical knowledge and understanding of design in practice
- You are also familiar with legacy codes and have ideas for optimization methods Experience with Scrum and/or Kanban
- You offer good English skills (B2) and moderate German skills (A2 or above) with a willingness to improve
Interested? Then get in touch with us!
Please send us your application (cover letter, CV, certificates) along with your salary expectations and earliest starting date with your click on “Apply now”.
If you have any questions about the position or would like any further information, please feel free to contact our HR-Manager Christoph with a message to *****@*****. We look forward to meeting you!
- We will send confirmation that we have received your application
- Christoph will get in touch with you via e-mail to discuss any further points, and, in the case of suitable candidates, arrange a Skype interview
- As you made a great professional and personal impression, we now want to meet you at our office in Würzburg
- You will receive feedback from us shortly afterwards