VP OF GLOBAL GROWTH & ECOMMERCE
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Reporting to the Global Chief Marketing Officer as VP of Global Growth & eCommerce, you will be responsible for the full-funnel acquisition & retention program in the US and internationally.
This includes responsibility for paid & organic channels, the operation & optimization of the eCommerce experience, CRM & lifecycle marketing, pricing & revenue analysis and go-to-market strategy for new product & market launches.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry.
It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers.
The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley.
The team is distributed across 10 countries.
This role will begin remote and the final location is flexible based upon the candidate.
What does a VP, Global Growth & eCommerce do at Domestika? • Craft a holistic global growth strategy that scales our business to the next level through leadership, innovation and a relentless obsession with impact.
• Partner with our CMO, creative, PR and content teams to scale the levers that drive meaningful business impact (acquisition, referral and customer LTV).
• Build financial forecasts based on different budget scenarios and partner with finance to develop the P&L.
• Lead full-funnel acquisition, retention and lifecycle marketing across paid social, paid search, SEO, affiliates and email (marketing and transactional) globally.
• Manage the on-site eCommerce experience including promotional campaigns, merchandising and delivery.
• Expand channel strategy & optimize the media mix based on insights from experiments (geo, channel, stage of marketing funnel) - new channels could include video/OTT/TV, direct mail, podcasts/radio, SMS, push notifications, referrals and partnerships.
• Own the Marketing & Advertising Technology roadmap and partner with product to prioritize the needs of the marketing team.
• Lead the pricing & revenue analysis disciplines evolving our dynamic pricing model by market.
• Partner with the Data team to manage marketing analytics and insights tools to drive performance across the full funnel.
• Lead with vision, clarity, and collaboration to empower teams - both marketing and cross-functionally- to do their best work and drive performance.
• Build a global performance marketing organization that achieves key metrics by creating strategy, setting goals, engaging with cross-functional partners, managing planning and communication, and overseeing timely execution and analytics.
• Recruit a world-class team of performance marketers to help you execute your vision.
• 7+ years experience leading performance marketing/growth teams ideally for a media or eCommerce organization with 15+ years experience in a performance marketing function.
• Multiple years in a high-growth, global B2C company.
Bonus if you led a global expansion team or the launch of new international markets.
• The ability to manage the deep technical and financial details of the role while also developing high-level strategic frameworks and managing cross-cultural teams.
• Proven expertise in SEO/SEM, paid social, affiliates and other direct response channels.
• Experience working with video across digital, OTT & TV environments.
• Familiarity building full-funnel KPIs including experience with MTA model development.
• Expertise in audience development, mid-funnel lead nurturing and CRM.
• Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to engage with financial teams, product/engineering organizations and creative & executive leadership.
• Native or near-native English speaker.
Fluency in Spanish a plus.
• An entrepreneurial, owner’s mentality.
What do we offer? • Work in one of the fastest growing companies in the creative industry.
• Great compensation package with a meaningful equity stake.
• Flexible, remote work environment with the opportunity for global travel (when safe again!).
• Medical & Vision Insurance.
• The opportunity to be a key leader in a high-growth company.
Detalles de la oferta
- En toda España
- Sin especificar - Sin especificar
Evaluation of transfection efficiency of the np-mrna vector (cytometry and pcr)...the functions of the job include:- development of the transfection vector and the study of its interactions with biological environments...functional in vitro study of the transfected cells...main tasks and responsibilities:......
During your day to day as a customer service supervisor: - you will assist and work closely with the regional manager to monitor, maintain processes and procedures with a continuous improvement mindset- you will select, hire and on/off-boarding of customer service professionals, overseeing and supervising......
Demonstrated understanding of the tech industry...native level of german or french it would be outstanding should you have:- 1 years of experience in sales of it solutions...2 years of experience in inside sales/business development...demonstrated record of meeting and exceeding strategic targets......
Demonstrated understanding of the tech industry...2 years of experience in inside sales/business development...demonstrated record of meeting and exceeding strategic targets...native level of either norwegian, danish, finnish or swedish or flemish it would be outstanding should you have:- 1 years of......
‐ high level of english...candidates must be in possession of a university degree...negotiation and establishment of consortiums, budget planning, writing phase management...we are looking for an experienced business developer ‘broker’ of eu funds, interested in conducting catalysis of eu activities......
You have knowledge of mobile apps, both ios and android...you will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment...you have 1 or more years of relevant customer/technical support experience...requisitos del puestoyou are the person we are looking for if:-you have native level of german and good......
Are you a native german speaker who wants to work as an executive assistant within one of the biggest german companies of the last century? our client, since it's creation over 100 years ago, has been one of the leading companies in the segment of textile management...you will act as a point of contact......
Requisitos del puesto-basic knowledge of english -self-confidence -company...the technology is the result of 4 years of development with the cooperation of many institutions, laboratories, faculties and proven operation on large water resources in europe...the product is simple with a service life of......
Requisitos del puestomanejo global informatico medio alto...estudios a nivel fp o superior con experiencia minima de 2 años en trabajos relacionados con ecommerce...para integrarse en el equipo ecommerce de la empresa entrada de productos, imagenes y descrpciones control de stocks redaccion del blog......
Apoyo al departamento de ecommerce...formación:licenciatura/grado en marketing y publicidad, comunicación o ade nivel alto excel y power point imprescindiblenivel de inglés alto...buscamos un perfil proactivo y dinámico...com 18-25 años desempleado inscrito en el servicio público de empleo no haber......