TEAM MANAGER WITH NATIVE LEVEL OF DUTCH
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Do you speak Dutch? Do you have relevant experience in customer service and leading a team? Then this is your chance to work in a multinational organisation with a positive working environment!
The successful candidate for this position will need excellent leadership, management and communication skills, service orientation, and a good understanding of Customer service processes, operations systems and procedures.
During your day to day as a Customer Service Supervisor:
- You will assist and work closely with the Regional manager to monitor, maintain processes and procedures with a continuous improvement mindset
- You will select, hire and on/off-boarding of customer service professionals, overseeing and supervising a CSR team of 10-15 people
- You will manage the day-to-day operations of the customer service team, providing supervision and technical assistance to achieve departmental and organisational goals
- You will be in charge of KPI’s for departmental performance – measure and improve
- You will plan, organize, and implement all necessary trainings, documentations, and communication channels to ensure all staff members understand the business/office
- You will build staffing schedules to ensure appropriate coverage of incoming order activities
- You will perform annual reviews, appraisals and performance management reviews for the customer service staff
- You ensure a safe working environment, the highest level of productivity according to all the controls and compliance regulation of the company
Requisitos del puesto
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree - with administrative and/or commercial orientation preferably
- You have a Native level of Dutch and advanced level of English
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a customer related function
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office, Oracle R12, FX, CRM, WorkDay, eCommerce system knowledge
Otros datos del puesto
-A permanent full-time job of 40 hours per week.
-WFH policy to be applied; after 3 months of trial period
-Schedule: 8 – 17h (1h flexibility), from Monday to Thursday. Short shift on Friday, from 8 to 15h
-A competitive salary; in line with your experience and skills
-Training and internal growth opportunities
Detalles de la oferta
- Sin especificar - Sin especificar
- Indefinido, jornada completa
- 40000€ - 50000€
Cómo detectar ofertas falsas
Native level of german or french it would be outstanding should you have:- 1 years of experience in sales of it solutions... demonstrated understanding of the tech industry... independent self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and the ability to thrive in a team environment......
Requisitos del puestoyou are the person we are looking for if:-you have native level of german and good level of english, written and spoken... you will work in the center of barcelona with very good connection to public transport... you will continue to take care of your health by having one healthy......
Are you a native german speaker who wants to work as an executive assistant within one of the biggest german companies of the last century? our client, since it's creation over 100 years ago, has been one of the leading companies in the segment of textile management... during your day-to-day: - you will......
You are an excellent team player... you are comfortable working with b2b companies... requisitos del puestoyou are the person we are looking for if:- you have a native level of german and speak english fluently... you will enjoy 24 days of holiday per year- you will form part of a company culture that......
You will take care of clearing due invoices, including investigation and resolution of issues and coordination with the regional team, customer service team and sales and operations team... requisitos del puestoyou are the person we are looking for if: - you have at least 1-2 years of experience in accounts......
Native level of either norwegian, danish, finnish or swedish or flemish it would be outstanding should you have:- 1 years of experience in sales of it solutions... demonstrated understanding of the tech industry... independent self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and the ability to thrive in a......
Support the sales team... an excellent team player that is able to collaborate with others... requisitos del puestocore skills/experience: great communication skills on a high level of french and english... strong customer-focused service mentality with high attention to detail......
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:native our proficient french (mandatory)advanced level of english (at least c1) both verbal and writtenother european languages will be a plusminimum of 12 to 18 months of call center experience preferably as a team manager or product specialistevidence of......
You will provide delivery commitment to customers and follow-up on order activity, to alert customer and sales team in case of discrepancies - you will perform inbound and outbound communication with our customers/suppliers and within the organisation - you will provide necessary shipping and quality......