SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
- Manage software projects following qualification and certification standards for our embedded hypervisor (XtratuM), in particular: ECSS level B (space), DO-178C (aviation).
- Manage software development projects of real-time executives for space, aviation and automotive (e.g. ARINC-653, Posix PSE 5.1...).
- Manage software development projects of real-time software tools to support the software development life cycle of systems based on hypervisors (time and space partitioned systems) for safety critical applications.
- Projects include all the stages of the development: requirements elicitation, architectural and detailed design, coding, unit / integration testing, validation and verification.
- Train a team of junior software engineers in safety critical flight software development for space following the ECSS standard.
- Keep control of safety-critical software products in particular regarding product roadmap: i.e. configuration management, Change Control Boards…
- Lead the whole software development process by getting involved in all phases: elicit software requirements based on customer's specifications, design software to meet requirements, carry out an efficient coding and unit/integration testing of the software design by optimized algorithms and deep knowledge of the underlying hardware architectures, perform validation of the software developed, perform verification of the software developing process.
- Manage and write the documentation of the software products / projects.
All these activities will be carried out in close contact with our technical customers from large European companies, Space Agencies and institutions.
Requisitos del puesto
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer / Informatics Engineering or equivalent.
- Other Bachelor's Degree could be also considered depending on the rest of requirements and qualifications, such as Bachelor's Degree in:
- Telecommunication Technologies and Services Engineering
- Digital and Multimedia Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Electronics and Automation Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Very fluent in English both written and spoken (minimum C1 level or equivalent).
- Spanish is not strictly necessary but the candidate must be proficient in a short term.
- 5+ year experience in qualification and certification processes in particular ECSS and DO-178C.
- 4+ year experience as Project Manager of safety-critical real-time embedded software in one of the following areas: space, aeronautics, railways, automotive or medical devices.
- Very interested and motivated in embedded technologies.
- Ability to lead a team of talented software engineers working in safety critical applications: people training, people’s motivation, work prioritization, meeting deadlines, negotiation of work with customers.
- Ability to develop rigorous and precise work based in good understanding on how modern embedded computers work and of the customer needs.
- Ability to write clear documentation in English.
- High motivation to grow within the company core management team.
- Fluency using LibreOffice tools: Calc, Writer, Impress.
- EU citizenship or with residence and work permit in Spain
- Knowledge of French.
- Knowledge of project management tools.
- Experience managing projects based on computer architectures used in space, in particular, ARM-Cortex processors and Sparc Leon processors.
- Experience in other potentially embedded architectures (e.g. RISC-V).
- Experience in embedded technologies (C, assembly).
- Experience in real-time operating systems.
- Other Degrees or Masters.
- Experience managing European Commission Projects.
- Experience in aerospace on-board software.
- Experience in a similar job position.
- Experience in LaTeX.
- Experience in Python.
Otros datos del puesto
- Professional development in an attractive market.
- Possibility to grown within the company.
- To be integrated in a young and dynamic group.
- Possibility of trainings related to software space market.
- Possibility to carry out an industrial PhD.
- Healthy working environment.
- Polytechnic University of Valencia benefices and advantages, such as:
- Personal ID card with “Personal de empresas vinculadas a la CPI” credential.
- User account in EXTUPV domain, with webmail.
- Access to UPV digital library.
- Access to UPV library (level 2).
- Unlimited access to car parking.
- Medical assistance under the public health care in the Centro de Salud Juana Portaceli:
- Primary assistance.
- Specialist doctors appointments management.
- Medical and surgical urgencies.
- Economic physiotherapist.
- Access to sport center and sport activity programme as UPV Sport Member type 2.
Detalles de la oferta
- 46022 Ciudad Politécnica de la Innovación, Building 9B Office 0.74 | Camino de Vera s/n
- indefinido, jornada completa
- 30000€ - 40000€
Description: company leader in its sector is looking for senior software quality assurance engineer for madrid with at least 10 years of experience in a similar position, business process understanding and, database knowledge...work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software......
Your role: as an embedded software engineer, you will develop, model and integrated software modules for the automotive industry in adas (advanced driver assistance systems) or gateway projects key responsibilities: configure os modules analyse customer requirements be able to debug code for microcontroller......
Design software to meet requirements...experience in aerospace on-board software...perform validation of the software developed...high motivation to grow as a safety critical software engineer in embedded systems...perform verification of the software developing process...write documentation of the software......
Company leader in its sector is looking for senior software quality assurance engineer for madrid with at least 7 years of experience in a similar position, business process understanding and, database knowledge...work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development......
As a ground systems software engineer you will: - write significant portions of the ground control station (gcs) software for the unmanned air system (uas) - work with the communications team and the human-machine-interface (hmi) team to define the air-to-ground networking architecture and bi-directional......
Estamos buscando un junior software engineer en prácticas para nuestras oficinas de madrid...expert system desarrolla software de inteligencia artificial que entiende el significado del lenguaje escrito...contribuirá al desarrollo de proyectos y aplicaciones software específicas con la finalidad de satisfacer......
Coordinate work with other developers of the software...es/siesta) one of the most popular open source software for materials science...research area or group: theory and simulation group description of group/project: the theory and simulation group at icn2 is offering a software engineer position to......
As an embedded software engineer your main function will be developing safety-critical and mission-critical software using scade and/or hand coderequisitos del puestoyou are the person we are looking for if you: - you have 3+ years working in safety-critical or mission-critical embedded systems - you......
Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle...description: company leader in its sector is looking for senior software quality assurance analyst for madrid with at least four years of experience in a similar position, business process understanding......