SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (SDR)
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Siwers & Partners is looking for ambitious, confident, and tenacious individuals for our rapidly growing Sales Development Team. As a Simplifield Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will play a key role in building our sales pipeline in order to support our rapidly growing SPAIN business. As a member of the team, you will coordinate closely with our sales organization to research, prospect and create opportunities for the sales team. The SDR very often has the first (and therefore the most important) opportunity to make a positive impression on a potential customer, so you will be responsible for starting an experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow up.
In this role, you will act as the face of our brand, fostering relationships by closing meetings for our sales organization. Our SDRs are a key component of the pipeline and revenue growth for Siwers & Partners.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Call & email prospective customers and influential contacts within key accounts to establish, develop, and grow new business relationships
- Support local sales team member with Qualified Opportunities
- Collaborate with sales team to penetrate targeted accounts with an innovative and strategic approach.
- Maintain daily activities by tracking all calls, emails, and interactions with prospects and customers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A burning desire for success and growth
- A strong desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Confidence and a great phone presence
- Ability to take and implement feedback and coaching from your leadership team
- Superior communication, relationship building and collaborative capabilities
- Sales DNA
- High level of Spanish and English. Doesn’t have to be native and any additonal language is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- For willing self-starters and results driven candidates, there is an incredible opportunity to advance your career for personal development and working with some of the most cutting-edge technologies.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, passionate, hardworking, successful, and exciting team that cares about each other and likes to have fun.
- Part time work 4 hours a day Monday to Friday
- Salary is based on candidates' education level and years of experience
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- We are smart, friendly and welcoming
- Business Casual office
- Work in Madrid’s newest and modern offices in the heart of the finance district
- The right person will have a great oportunity to grow within the company
About Siwers & Partners:
SIWERS & PARTNERS is an international sales outsourcing firm that helps organizations achieve the results opening international markets and/or accelerting their sales in the local market.
We test, develop, and execute on customized sales plans with our proven methodology that has effectively launched clients from zero revenue to their sales objective.
We also helps rapidly-growing companies build high-performing sales teams, while avoiding the risks and costs of hiring in-house representatives for complex sales - before the market, the messaging, and the metrics are well understood.