PROJECT MANAGER LEÓN (ESPAÑA)
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
International company in León is looking for candidates who can manage multi-discipline capex projects involving complex process equipment and utilities, preferably in GMP environments. Candidates should have a minimum of five years’ experience managing projects in at least one of the following sectors: Life Sciences, Healthcare, Fine Chemicals, Food and Drink.
- Manages projects throughout the project lifecycle to ensure that projects goals, budget and schedules are met.
- Quality control of engineering documentation generated by the project team.
- Manage capital spend on assigned projects - initial estimation to forecasting to financial close-out ensuring a continual focus on cost awareness.
- Perform cost benefit analysis to support justifications and business cases for new projects.
- Works with project sponsor and stakeholders to complete project charters outlining scope, goals, deliverables, resources, budget and timeline. Expand project charters into Project Execution Plans as appropriate.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered to meet customer expectations to the highest safety, environmental, quality, operational & performance standards
- Monitor progress of project milestones with all team members and provide status reports.
- Ensure that adequate communication plans are in place and delivered to ensure that all project stakeholders are informed and consulted on key project activities, progress and decisions.
- Develop and maintain appropriate electronic and paper documentation & filing systems to ensure that all project documents are filed during project execution and safely archived following project completion.
- Ensures that good Engineering practices are utilised and aligned with customer's needs from requirements gathering, through design and execution.
- Manage project changes and ensure all are captured, documented and assessed.
- Input into site master planning in terms of manufacturing and utility facilities.
- Generate change controls and drive their closure in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for direct supervision of vendor engineers and contractors during engineering works on single or multiple capital projects.
- Use of permit to work system or other safety systems to control engineering activities.
- Management of permits and authority approvals.
- Generate and review project engineering deliverables such as technical specifications, procurement submittals and vendor turnover documentation.
- Ability to lead the resolution of engineering problems across different disciplines.
- Candidates should have a minimum of five years’ experience managing projects in at least one of the following sectors: Life Sciences, Healthcare, Fine Chemicals, Food and Drink.
- Candidates must be capable of managing customers independently while steering projects to successful conclusion and controlling their business results. They are also expected to be good, flexible team players.
- Candidates should hold an engineering degree, preferably in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Proficient or native in English.
- Conversant in Spanish.
Requisitos del puesto
Empresa internacional precisa cubrir la posición: proposal manager con experiencia demostrada en dirección de proyectos en el rango de los 2-30 millones de euros tic...experiencia demostrada en dirección de proyectos en el rango de los 2-30 millones de euros tic...estar en contacto con la oficina para......
Multinational company requires for their welding pipe works project in algeria: project manager onshore key-responsabilities: implement coordination of the project activities; act as the single point of contact with the company; be the focal point for all project activities, resolve all issues related......
Expand project charters into project execution plans as appropriate...works with project sponsor and stakeholders to complete project charters outlining scope, goals, deliverables, resources, budget and timeline...develop and maintain appropriate electronic and paper documentation & filing systems to......
Project management...functions: general support to client project responsible, under the guide of a senior project manager in the team, for project and contract management...project manager to supports the client in project management and in contract management, including in some cases the technical......
· technical and scientific follow-up of the project...· maintain the archive of supporting documents related to the project...reference of the graphcat project: 001-p-001702 (until 30/06/2021, extensions depending on the project execution)estimated incorporation date: may 2020...· professional experienceexpected......
Grupo industrial multinacional de referencia, 400 millones € de facturación, buscamos incorporar en barcelona un: technical project manager - operaciones descripción: buscamos technical project manager - gerente de proyectos técnicos para unirse al equipo de ti...el technical project manager se encarga......
Grupo industrial multinacional de referencia, 400 millones € de facturación, buscamos incorporar en barcelona un: technical project manager - finances descripción: buscamos technical project manager - finances para unirse al equipo de ti de nuestro cliente...el rol del technical project manager - finances......
Grupo industrial multinacional de referencia, 400 millones € de facturación, buscamos incorporar en barcelona un: it project manager – finanzas descripción: buscamos it project manager – finanzas para unirse al equipo de ti de nuestro cliente...el rol del technical project manager – finances es planificar......
Experiencia en funciones de project manager mínimo 5 años en desarrollo de proyectos multi-disciplinares para industrias química, farmacéutica, oil&gas...como project manager supervisará y liderará el equipo de proyecto formado por líderes especializados de cada disciplina, personal de operaciones, mantenimiento......