International company in Barcelona is looking for an Electrical / Electronic and Control Engineer to be in charge of all technical activities related to the Electrical and Instrumentation & Control area.
- Instruments specifications and requisitions.
- Instruments and signals List.
- Data report preparation.
- Control diagrams.
- Specification of operating conditions and design.
- Implantation of interconnection boxes and routings of cables.
- Cable and lighting calculation notes, cable schedule and power and lighting distributions.
- Design of electrical schematics and Earthing.
- Ensures timely and qualitative preparation of technical specifications and requisitions in coordination with other disciplines.
- Ensures contractual technical specifications are met by the suppliers.
- Ensures proper communication with vendors and technical follow up of the orders.
- Ensures timely reporting on engineering / requisitioning activities to the Lead Discipline Engineer.
- Meets quality and HSE objectives of the project.
- Interfaces with other discipline specialist engineers and possibly project support functions such as procurement and planning.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to more junior engineering employees.