JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
- Develop software following qualification and certification standards for our embedded hypervisor (XtratuM), in particular: ECSS level B (space), DO-178C (aviation).
- Develop real-time executives for space, aviation or automotive (e.g. ARINC-653, Posix PSE 5.1...).
- Develop real-time software tools to support the software development life cycle of systems based on hypervisors (time and space partitioned systems) for safety critical applications.
- Test and validate the software products / projects.
- Elicit software requirements based on customer's specifications.
- Design software to meet requirements.
- Carry out an efficient coding and unit / integration testing of the software design by optimized algorithms and deep knowledge of the underlying hardware architectures.
- Perform validation of the software developed.
- Perform verification of the software developing process.
- Write documentation of the software products / projects.
All these activities will be carried out in close contact with the project manager and our technical customers from large European companies, Space Agencies and institutions.
Requisitos del puesto
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer / Informatics Engineering or equivalent.
- Other Bachelor's Degree could be also considered depending on the rest of requirements and qualifications
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (minimum B2 level or equivalent).
- Spanish is not strictly necessary but must be proficient in a short term.
- Very interested and motivated in embedded technologies.
- Ability to develop rigorous and precise work based in good understanding on how modern embedded computers work and of the customer needs.
- Ability to write clear documentation in English.
- Ability to find the right path to develop work and ask for help when blocked.
- High motivation to grow as a safety critical software engineer in embedded systems.
- Fluency using LibreOffice tools: Calc, Writer, Impress.
- EU citizenship or with residence and work permit in Spain
Otros datos del puesto
- Knowledge of French.
- Knowledge of project management tools.
- Experience in qualification and certification processes in particular ECSS and DO-178C.
- Experience managing projects based on computer architectures used in space, in particular, ARM-Cortex processors and Sparc Leon processors.
- Experience in other potentially embedded architectures (e.g. RISC-V).
- Experience in embedded technologies (C, assembly).
- Experience in real-time operating systems.
- Other Degrees or Masters.
- Experience managing European Commission Projects.
- Experience in aerospace on-board software.
- Experience in a similar job position.
- Experience in LaTeX.
- Experience in Python.
- Professional development in an attractive market.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- Integration in a young and dynamic group.
- Opportunity of trainings related to software space market.
- Opportunity to carry out an industrial PhD.
- Polytechnic University of Valencia benefits and advantages, such as:
- Personal ID card with “Personal de empresas vinculadas a la CPI” credential.
- User account in EXTUPV domain, with webmail.
- Access to UPV digital library.
- Access to UPV library (level 2).
- Unlimited access to car parking.
- Medical assistance under the public health care in the Centro de Salud Juana Portaceli:
- Primary assistance.
- Specialist doctors appointments management.
- Medical and surgical urgencies.
- Economic physiotherapist.
- Access to sport center and sport activity programme as UPV Sport Member type 2.
Detalles de la oferta
- 46022 Ciudad Politécnica de la Innovación, Building 9B Office 0.74 | Camino de Vera s/n
- indefinido, jornada completa
- 20000€ - 30000€
Estamos buscando un junior software engineer en prácticas para nuestras oficinas de madrid...expert system desarrolla software de inteligencia artificial que entiende el significado del lenguaje escrito...contribuirá al desarrollo de proyectos y aplicaciones software específicas con la finalidad de satisfacer......
Your role: as an embedded software engineer, you will develop, model and integrated software modules for the automotive industry in adas (advanced driver assistance systems) or gateway projects key responsibilities: configure os modules analyse customer requirements be able to debug code for microcontroller......
Las funciones principales del puesto serán: - prueba de requisitos funcionales / técnicos basados en el diseño- creación y mantenimiento de datos de prueba- describir los casos de prueba que serán luego parte de la cartera de pruebas de regresión- identificar problemas que pasarán a formar parte de los......
Experience in aerospace on-board software...responsibilities train a team of junior software engineers in safety critical flight software development for space following the ecss standard...possibility of trainings related to software space market...manage software development projects of real-time......
As a ground systems software engineer you will: - write significant portions of the ground control station (gcs) software for the unmanned air system (uas) - work with the communications team and the human-machine-interface (hmi) team to define the air-to-ground networking architecture and bi-directional......
Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle...company leader in its sector is looking for senior software quality assurance engineer for madrid with at least 7 years of experience in a similar position, business process understanding and, database......
Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle...description: company leader in its sector is looking for senior software quality assurance engineer for madrid with at least 10 years of experience in a similar position, business process understanding......
Coordinate work with other developers of the software...es/siesta) one of the most popular open source software for materials science...research area or group: theory and simulation group description of group/project: the theory and simulation group at icn2 is offering a software engineer position to......
As an embedded software engineer your main function will be developing safety-critical and mission-critical software using scade and/or hand coderequisitos del puestoyou are the person we are looking for if you: - you have 3+ years working in safety-critical or mission-critical embedded systems - you......