Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Who we are:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world. Named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startups, Inc.5000 nº 1 Fastest Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain in 2017, and 16th out of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in 2018. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
This is you:
- Your life begins and ends with a slash.
- You understand iterative development and a day without pushing code makes you sad.
- You’re not afraid to crack open an existing code base and bend it to your will.
- “Self Starter” is your middle name. You can take or come up with a high-level idea and run with it.
- You understand how the web works, and you know how to optimize a website for performance.
- You can’t imagine your life without a whiteboard, open-source boards and definitely CODE.
- You know the importance of being part of a universe where all the departments need each other and work together for a mutual goal. So, your communication shows both tech and functional command of what you’re doing.
- As a software craftsperson you will advocate and practice pair-programming, unit testing, refactoring, collective-code ownership and continuous integration.
- You always leave the code better than you found it (Boyscout rule)
- You are eager for knowledge.
- You are a team player, you enjoy having technical discussions, and you are eager to share knowledge and coding best practices with your teammates.
- You care about online news and user experience.
- You have lots of stamina and you get bored if you have nothing to do.
- You are hands-on and proactive.
- You have a high level of English (this is a must).
Requisitos del puesto
- You can solve technical problems equally well with OO, DOM oriented, or functional JS.
- You have a solid understanding of the web technology stack (i.e. headers, cookies, cross-domain restrictions, https, caching, optimization opportunities, hardware acceleration, junk and scroll performance, etc.).
- You have >1 year experience building software that works at web scale.
- You have demonstrable experience with cross-browser JS and CSS development.
- You have experience with client-side site development in JS.
- You have a solid understanding of HTML5 tags - functions and intent.
We will be impressed if:
- You have experience with Webpack, SASS and Jasmine.
- You have experience troubleshooting technical issues for external clients.
- Experience with metric systems like Google Analytics, Alexa, Comscore...
- Experience with AdServing
- Nginx, Tomcat, MongoDB.
Otros datos del puesto
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working in an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 30 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Free language and yoga classes
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
Detalles de la oferta
- Sin especificar - Sin especificar - ES
- 08029 AV. JOSEP TARRADELLAS 20-30, 6TH FLOOR
- indefinido, jornada completa
Training, books, all you need to feel the empowerment...) more than 2 years of experience building software that works at web scale demonstrable experience with cross-browser js and css development solid understanding of html5 tags (functions and intent) experience developing web architectures......
Experienced java / jee- developer - location : belgium job description design program, test and document software...) contact if you’re motivated and meet the necessary requirements, please send your motivation letter and resume in english *****@*****/p>requisitos del puestoexperienced java / jee- developer......
This means having extremely smooth and productive developer experience that attracts external developers to collaborate with us what we are looking for: you have a solid understanding of the web technology stack (i...) you have experience with developing progressive web applications, service workers......
We are looking for a web developer (intern) for a 6-month internship starting from january 2020...@the mission the web developer intern to support the existing code, ensure the continued development of the back office, apis, tracking server as well as working on projects with a real impact on our business......
Buena actitud y disponibilidad para el trabajo en equipo...desde el equipo de talent de wam buscamos un perfil de frontend developer: wam es una agencia de marketing y desarrollo que nace en 2014 en valencia...aplicar y mantener el estándar respecto a performance y accesibilidad de todas las tareas que......