IT - CONSULTANT CLOUD
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Our client is a member-owned cooperative that provides the communications platform, products and services to connect more than 10,800 banking organisations, securities institutions and corporate customers in over 200 countries and territories. Our client enables its users to exchange automated, standardised financial information securely and reliably, thereby lowering costs, reducing operational risk and eliminating operational inefficiencies. The company also brings the financial community together to work collaboratively to shape market practice, define standards and debate issues of mutual interest. The company is headquartered in Belgium and has over 24 offices worldwide.
If you want to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore this opportunity.
What you will do:
The Consulting Services team in the EMEA is hiring an IT - Consultant Cloud to manage delivery of consulting projects with external customers in EMEA. The IT - Consultant Cloud operates in a highly complex business and technical environment. The services range from on-site field services activities (installations, upgrades, configuration updates), project management of the implementation of cloud connectivity, to consultancy assignments where we formulate key, clear, and attainable recommendations to our customers. These consultancy engagements aims at helping our customers to improve their operational efficiency, reduce costs and mitigate operational and security risk.
This position requires expertise in on-boarding new customers and strong project management skills. The concentration of this position will be Technical consulting including analytics and delivery on design, integration, implementation and best practices around the clients infrastructure and interaction of that infrastructure with the customer's internal environments. The consultant will be part of a local Services team, which covers Technical Consulting, Field Services, Local Support, and Service Management as well as part of the larger EMEA Services and Support organization. This team will also be supported by contributors from other EMEA Consulting teams for other local consulting engagements.
- Field and Implementation Services
- Project management, community or customer driven projects
- Technical Consulting
! This is a perfect opportunity to develop your skills in a stable, professional environment with the possibility to grow further into the companies specialized activities !
Requisitos del puesto
- Bachelor degree in computer science, Information technology or equivalent by experience
- Ability to quickly assimilate the company's interfaces Products and Services is a prerequisite
- Excellent project management, personal planning, analytical, presentation and customer relationship skills
- English, both written and spoken, is required
- 3 to 5 years of experience, preferably in similar roles and/or industries
- Business knowledge in financial markets and a background in IT/Systems/Interfaces
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
Otros datos del puesto
- You will be stationed in the Madrid Office, but working all over the EMEA region.
- The engagement is undefined (long period of time). However, for an initial period of 2 years, there is a requirement to work as a Spanish 'autonomo', for which all the support will be provided by us.
- The salary is a the high end of the market, starting at 3000€- 3.500€ gross/month (depending your skills) and increasing each 6 months for the first 2 years (towards 5.000€ gross/month, depending your skills).