INSIDE SALES UK
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Would you like to join a company that has revolutionised the private medical sector and will shortly be the leading company for eHealth worldwide?
Top Doctors is a world leader in identifying the best doctors, surgeons and medical centres, currently operating in seven countries. We are offering a great opportunity to work on a rapidly expanding health project in a competitive market.
Are you motivated, dedicated, with a strong work ethic and keen eye for detail?
We are looking for full-time Inside Sales Agents with experience and drive to join our fast growing company in Barcelona. As a dynamic, young and professional team, we need talented individuals who are able to thrive in a high energy, multidisciplinary and multinational environment.
As part of the commercial team, you will be contacting high-level medical professionals and their staff to set meetings with them and our Account Managers in the UK market.
Once Top Doctors has identified a leading doctor or surgeon, we want to get in touch and get a date in the diary for one of our account managers to meet them personally. This is where you come in. You will be entrusted with a set of potential members and it is your job to initiate and follow up on the company's communication with them.
As our Inside Sales Agents act as the first point of communication with potential members, they are also responsible for creating a great first impression. Therefore, we are looking for serious candidates who are willing to take on one of the most important roles within Top Doctors.
This position reports to: UK Inside Sales Manager
A day in the life of a Top Doctors Inside Sales Agent includes:
- Calling and emailing - with scripts and templates
- Accurately recording all communication using our CRM
- Organising and managing meetings in our account managers' diaries
- Receiving inbound calls and emails
- Handling queries
Our best Inside Sales Agents are:
- Excellent communicators - both on the phone and via email
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Organised and able to navigate CRMs, Excel, Microsoft Office and basic internet searches
- Creative thinkers with a keen eye for detail and desire to see things through to their conclusion.
- Good telephone skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar sales position over the phone (telesales)
- Native level English is a must
- Secondary education
- Spanish and/or other languages are a plus
What we offer:
- Full time position: 09:00 - 18:00, Monday to Friday
- 6 month contract with a view to extending to a permanent contract
- 23 days holiday
- Free spanish/ english classes.
- Multicultural environment