GROWTH LEAD DATA ANALYST
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
We are looking for an experienced Analyst to join our growing team of analytics experts, helping Domestika in its efforts to grow its community of students.
You will help us build a team of Data analysts, and will report to our Director of Data.
We know that the best way to support our organization’s analytical needs is by creating dedicated Analytical teams to work hand in hand with stakeholders.
Our teams will focus on Product, Growth and Programming.
Each of these teams will be able to help us transform each area with Data and Analytics.
We want to embrace what Data has to offer, finding insights, optimizing our processes or even rethinking them.
Our Lead Analysts will help us build the necessary teams to have the expected impact.
They will mentor our analysts and create the environment to set the team for success.
As a Lead for Growth, you will play a key role in our organization.
You will work closely with our Growth and Marketing leadership team to build our Analytical strategy.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry.
It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers.
The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Lead Data Analyst do at Domestika? • Lead our C-Level data analysis.
• Support our hyper-growth, and lead the way to more efficient user acquisition and retention.
• Build a team of analytical people capable of supporting Channels and CRM needs.
• Mentoring a team of Analysts and set them up for success.
• Monitor and analyze performance data across channels.
• Oversee and optimize our decisional analytical framework.
• Identify opportunities for data enhancement.
• Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
• Actively contribute to our User tracking framework definition and implementation.
• Coordinate with other Lead Data Analysts to create synergies between teams.
• Understand competitive landscapes, price and promo elasticity as well as.
• 6+ years of experience as a Data Analyst in a B2C company, preferably consumer apps.
• 2+ years leading a team of Data Analysts.
• Analytical mindset.
• Ability to read and write complex SQL.
• Proven track record of execution and delivery in high paced organizations.
• Experience working in an organization with a very large paid-marketing spend.
• Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers.
Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, etc.
• Deep understanding of multi-channel CRM and running retention and reactivation campaigns.
• Deep understanding of a variety of data analysis concepts such as conversions, LTV/CAC, ROI, Cohort analysis.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
• Preferably, a Math/Stats degree, Economics or equivalent.
• Based within the European time zone.
• English required at Full professional proficiency.
Would be a plus.
• Familiarity with business intelligence platforms - Periscope, Amplitude, etc.
• Experience in designing events and tagging for analytics.
• Ability to work independently, take the initiative and have a high level of ownership.
What do we offer? • Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• Balanced work life with a Remote First approach.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Detalles de la oferta
- Sin especificar
- En toda España
- Sin especificar - Sin especificar
We are urgent looking for: data base administration...mongodb (remote work) 2-3 years of relevant experience as data base administration...implementing best practices and processes around new build full documentation to ensure consistent roll out capabilities investigate database compatibility for......
Funciones a realizarpara importante cliente del sector financiero, precisamos incorporar un consultor de big data cuyas funciones serían:- experiencia en el manejo de grandes volúmenes de datos en plataformas big data...se valorará el conocimiento práctico de la industria financierarequisitos del puestorequisitos......
Entornos java y big data scala spark kafka cassandra hadoop/hive inglés medio...en este momento estamos realizando un proceso de selección para uno de nuestros clientes, que necesita incorporar un analista programador en big data...potenciando como headhunters y recruiters, la mejor calidad humana en......
Assist schedulers in creating and distributing all new hire schedules based on understanding and predicting trends of historical call volume and attrition data...qa control monitor a significant sample of interactions (listening to recorded calls, email or chat conversations, etc) to ensure client quality......
We're looking for a lead react developer to join a growing development team within an exciting start up...thrives on a fast-paced environment...· assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services...familiarity with front-end build tools, such as webpack...can-do attitude......
) el contenido es big data y business inteligence...se necesita docente para la impartición de un curso con una duración de 200 horas en formación mixta (presencial y aula presencial virtual: zoom, jitsi...requisitos del puestoexperiencia como docente de al menos 1 año en esta materia......
Spark), and data storage (e...kafka, spark streaming), data processing (e...kafka connect, nifi), data ingestion (e...required skills and experience: architectural skills expert knowledge on data engineering and data science architectures application of data engineering/science frameworks to multiple......
* lead by example, embodying the company's values: respect, integrity and professionalism...manager will lead from the front and run a consistently billing desk, focus on the operational processes of the team as well identify where strategic growth can come from...* be part of the management team, participate......
Ieee transactions and magazines)• good knowledge of current technology trends in 5g and beyond such network slicing, data driven communications, virtualization and sdn/mec/nfv• implementation skills with free open source software (foss) for iot and data analytics, e...lead and support the team members......
We are a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world...match data has to be collected live and directly from sports venues/stadiums being automatically available to our media and livescore clients among many others......