FINANCIAL EUROPEAN PROJECT MANAGER (EXPERIENCED)
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
The Financial European Project Manager will be directly involved in the European activities of the company, and will work in close collaboration with the Technical and European projects coordinators.
S/he will be mainly in charge of supporting the European Project Coordinator in managing ongoing European projects, participate in networking and business development activities, as well as being in charge of specific deliverables and project activities related with business and market assessment, general management, communication and dissemination activities. According to his/her specific background (economics/society and humanities/science and technology) the candidate might gain new responsibilities and his/her tasks will be likely to evolve along with the upcoming projects of the company.
The candidate will be specifically responsible for the following tasks:
- Institutional relationships: support to attend events and find partners (during B2B, F2F and virtual meetings with potential partners or clients), explore cooperation and business opportunities interesting for the company, in line with its core activities.
- Assistance to economic and financial management of European projects: periodic financial declarations and audits preparation (experience in Horizon2020, Life programmes is a must).
- Development of specific deliverables and activities within EU R&D Projects:
o Market Analysis, Business plans, Value Propositions and Business Canvas models, Technology Transferability and Application Assessments and other similar reports.
o Communication and dissemination activities: webinars and workshop organisation;
write and publish news/updates on social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter), articles and press release on project website or other platforms regarding EU R&D Projects activities and achievements.
- New proposals writing and preparation: supporting the coordinators in writing project proposals to which the company takes part as a partner.
- Project implementation: advice to support negotiations and establish formal commitments, report drafting, development and execution (within and outside EU projects) of market assessment, business plans, cost analysis and operating costs, both for internal purposes and for EU projects deliverables to facilitate their exploitation and market uptake.
- Assistance in the identification of economic, political and legal risks associated to the project fields, especially regarding raw materials and their trade, energy efficiency, Green Deal and new circular economy policies.
The candidate will be responsible for performing these tasks and studies in diverse and transversal sectors, aligned with the activities of current projects, and also with the European research and innovation strategy. Potential, but not exclusive domains of activities will be: renewable energies and fuels; advanced sustainable materials; novel bio-sourced products and bioeconomy development; wastes valorisation and industrial symbiosis; sustainable mobility, Smart Cities and Smart Buildings; environmental management, and climate mitigation and adaptation.
OTHER KEY REQUIREMENTS/ EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years of professional experience as EU Project manager/assistant or in similar position. Knowledge in European projects justification, audits and proposals preparation is mandatory.
- Background in EU H2020 and Life European programs. Experience in administrative proposals and project management.
- Excellent level of Spanish and English (C1/C2 level in both languages).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s and master’s degrees in economic and financial field (e.g. Economics, Business Management and Administration, International Business Economics, Politics and Economy, European Project Management).
- Analytical skills towards the exploitation and promotion of research and development projects.
- Strong ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment and adaptive capabilities to different sectors.
- Ready to face new challenges, able to work under pressure and used to EU deadlines, ability to work effectively as a member of a team, flexibility, and high motivation.
- Problem-solving approach, proactive and decisive attitude.
- Full availability to travel.
- Positive work environment, with a professional team in a dynamic developing company.
- Full-time employment (40 hours per week).
- Annual contract, renewable with the guarantee of permanent contract.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Salary will be fixed according to qualifications and experience.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Send you CV and cover letter at *****@*****>
Detalles de la oferta
- 46035 - CALLE PARROCO MIGUEL TARIN
- Indefinido, jornada completa
- 30000€ - 40000€
Cómo detectar ofertas falsas
Ideally you will come from a construction or engineering background with experience of managing small to medium projects or a section of a larger/ more complex project, reporting into a project manager... junior project manager - spain - construction npsg europe delivers critical e-fulfillment warehouse......
Years' experience (for large contracts) on project controls or as project engineer or project manager... description: international company is looking for project controls manager... provides project baseline and budget... challenges and provides short and medium term picture to project management......
• manage day-to-day execution of project implementations... • demonstrated project management skills with teams of varying size... assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project... • ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and......
Project management formation will be valued... main tasks and responsibilities: manage the technical & financial aspects of industrial, national and european projects and project meetings... it is a position with part of the time dedicated to group administration and part to scientific and technical......
Años project manager/engineer manager/project engineer; experiencia como engineer manager / project manager... description: international company is looking for project manager... microsoft office... functions: gestión de proyecto, coordinación de equipo de ingeniería, relaciones con cliente y suministradores......
Reconocido dmc en el sector turístico desea reclutar un/a project manager mice para su oficina de madrid;descripción del trabajocoordinación de grupos de micerealizar reservas de grupos de micefacturación y control de costosperfil del candidatoidiomas: inglés (se valorara outro idioma)4-8 años experiencia......
Perfil requerido- al menos 3 años de experiencia en project management it... buscamos it project manager con experiencia, que sea ágil, dinámico, resolutivo, con gran capacidad organizativa para el trabajo en equipo y excesiva atención por el detalle... precisamos incorporar un it project manager con......
Experiencia en funciones de project manager mínimo 7 años en desarrollo de proyectos multi-disciplinares para industrias química, oil&gas... como project manager supervisará y liderará el equipo de proyecto formado por líderes especializados de cada disciplina, personal de operaciones, mantenimiento......
Software project manager ofrece la consistencia necesaria para ver y revisar proyectos de software desde que comienzan, hasta que terminan... ofrecemos: teletrabajo jornada completa a 39h/semanales de lunes a viernes en horario de oficina posibilidad de ascenso y formación como senior project manager......