EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT WITH A NATIVE LEVEL OF GERMAN
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Are you a native German speaker who wants to work as an executive assistant within one of the biggest German companies of the last century?
Our client, since it's creation over 100 years ago, has been one of the leading companies in the segment of textile management. The company currently serves about 165,000 companies from more than 40 locations Europe-wide and dresses their employees with suitable and protective workwear, supplies wipers, oil-trapping and dust-control mats or clean operations, helps to maintain hygienic washrooms and offers high-quality products for occupational safety as well as technical equipment.
During your day-to-day:
- You will be providing administrative & commercial support for the operations of a business
- You will be assisting in monitoring of the production, communicating with sales and marketing departments, and providing customer service.
- You will act as a point of contact between the executive and internal or external colleagues.
- You will be organizing meetings and booking meetings rooms
- You will be handling correspondence directed to the manager
- You will be making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- You will be answering calls, emails, screening visitors, filing and organizing documents etc.
Requisitos del puesto
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are a native German speaker
- You speak English on an advanced level
- You have previous experience working as an executive assistant and/or in customer service positions (at least 2-3 years)
- You have at least 1 year of experience in project management
- You are an advanced Excel user
- You posess excellent time management and organizational skills
- You are open to business-related travel
Otros datos del puesto
-Permanent contract with 2 months probation period
-Working hours: Monday to Friday (07:30 - 16:00 / 08:00 - 16:30)
- You will go through an initial training within the company
- Your salary will be payed in 14 payments
Detalles de la oferta
- Sin especificar - Sin especificar
- Indefinido, jornada completa
- 30000€ - 40000€
Cómo detectar ofertas falsas
Requisitos del puestoyou are the person we are looking for if:- you have a native level of german and speak english fluently... you are comfortable working with b2b companies... you will enjoy 24 days of holiday per year- you will form part of a company culture that likes to work hard and play hard......
Daily tasks: - you will do a further development and implementation of the cbs corporate design- you will apply graphic conception and implementation of print and online media- you will do further development and content maintenance of the cbs websites (wordpress)- you will do implementation of all marketing......
Native level of english, good negotiation skills and at least 1 year of experience as a commercial, prospecting and customer management b2b online environment and/or leisure-restoration... you will proactively contact by phone meetings with the owners or managers of the restaurants......
The company has more than 30 years of experience with activities in 80 countries... this includes keeping in contact with customers from the very first day, explaining the information of the products, as well as renewing contracts with current companies... you will have access to the company’s database......
In this position you will be in charge of developing specific markets... after initial training, your main objective will be to expand the operations with companies in that region... among other tasks, in your day to day: - you will qualify and contact new leads in companies, via email, cold calls and......
You are open-minded and have a high level of communication skills... coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free... you will put yourself in the customer’s shoes and provide the most suitable answer or solution according to their specific needsrequisitos del puestoyou are the person we are......
You will take care of clearing due invoices, including investigation and resolution of issues and coordination with the regional team, customer service team and sales and operations team... requisitos del puestoyou are the person we are looking for if: - you have at least 1-2 years of experience in accounts......
Deal with complaints and special requests... invoice courses, collecting invoices and ensuring receipt of payment... a first experience in the exciting field of language travel... their presence is international, with more than 35 sales offices across europe... provide clients with assistance on visa......
You will provide delivery commitment to customers and follow-up on order activity, to alert customer and sales team in case of discrepancies - you will perform inbound and outbound communication with our customers/suppliers and within the organisation - you will provide necessary shipping and quality......