EU PROJECTS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (JUNIOR)
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
The EU Projects and Business Development Assistant will be directly involved in the European activities of the company, and will report directly to the Technical and European projects coordinators.
S/he will be mainly in charge of supporting the European Project Coordinator in managing ongoing European projects, participate in networking and business development activities, as well as being in charge of specific deliverables and project activities related with business and market assessment, general management, communication and dissemination activities.
The candidate will be specifically responsible for the following tasks:
- Institutional relationships: support to attend events and find partners (during B2B, F2F and virtual meetings with potential partners or clients), explore cooperation and business
opportunities interesting for the company, in line with its core activities.
- Development of specific deliverables and activities within EU R&D Projects:
o Market Analysis, Business plans, Value Propositions and Business Canvas models,
Technology Transferability and Application Assessments and other similar reports.
o Communication and dissemination activities: webinars and workshop organisation; write and publish news/updates on social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter), articles and press release on project website or other platforms regarding EU R&D Projects activities and achievements.
- Assistance to economic and financial management of European projects: periodic financial declarations and audits preparation (experience in Horizon2020, Life programmes will be very much appreciated).
- New proposals writing and preparation: supporting the coordinators in writing project proposals to which the company takes part as a partner.
- Project implementation: advice to support negotiations and establish formal commitments,
report drafting, development and execution (within and outside EU projects) of market
assessment, business plans, cost analysis and operating costs, both for internal purposes and for
EU projects deliverables to facilitate their exploitation and market uptake.
- Assistance in the identification of economic, political and legal risks associated to the project fields, especially regarding raw materials and their trade, energy efficiency, Green Deal and new circular economy policies.
The candidate will be responsible for performing these tasks and studies in diverse and transversal sectors, aligned with the activities of current projects, and also with the European research and
innovation strategy. Potential, but not exclusive domains of activities will be: renewable energies and fuels; advanced sustainable materials; novel bio-sourced products and bioeconomy development;
wastes valorisation and industrial symbiosis; sustainable mobility, Smart Cities and Smart Buildings; environmental management, and climate mitigation and adaptation.
Requisitos del puesto
OTHER KEY REQUIREMENTS/ EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 to 3 years of professional experience as EU Project manager/assistant or in similar position. Knowledge in European projects justification, audits and proposals preparation is mandatory.
- Background in EU H2020 and Life European programs. Experience in administrative proposals and project management.
- Excellent level of Spanish and English (C1/C2 level in both languages).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s and master’s degrees in economic and financial field (e.g. Economics, Business Management and Administration, International Business Economics, Politics and Economy, European Project Management).
- Analytical skills towards the exploitation and promotion of research and development projects.
- Strong ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment and adaptive capabilities to different sectors.
- Ready to face new challenges, able to work under pressure and used to EU deadlines, ability to work effectively as a member of a team, flexibility, and high motivation.
- Problem-solving approach, proactive and decisive attitude.
- Full availability to travel.
Otros datos del puesto
- Positive work environment, with a professional team in a dynamic developing company.
- Full-time employment (40 hours per week).
- Annual contract, renewable with the guarantee of permanent contract.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Salary will be fixed according to qualifications and experience.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Send you CV and cover letter at *****@*****.
Detalles de la oferta
- 46035 - CALLE PARROCO MIGUEL TARIN
- Indefinido, jornada completa
- 20000€ - 30000€
Cómo detectar ofertas falsas
‐ technical skills to manage and carry out european projects... candidates must have proven experience and proficiency in some of the following tasks: ‐ participation and assistance in managing international research projects and development of innovation policies at european level......
‐ technical skills to manage and carry out european projects... life+, eureka, interreg …) ‐ competences in eu brokering activities, including portfolio of eu contacts and liaisons - commercial and communication skills... we are looking for an experienced business developer ‘broker’ of eu funds, interested......
The primary responsibility of the business development representative is to increase the lead and opportunity pipeline for inside sales and field sales by executing outbound calls... as a business development representative will be in charge of: - you will generate, manage and handover leads and opportunities......
Desde esta función el “digital business development specialist” participará en el análisis de los diferentes ecosistemas en el ámbito de la consultoría y la transformación digital, tanto desde el punto de vista de la demanda como de la oferta... asi mismo se implicará en el soporte al avance del “pipeline”......
Previous research experience: publication track and previous r&d; projects... cttc offers a young and multi-cultural environment aimed at fostering excellent research and development activities, providing access to an outstanding research network, top-tech labs, and all tools needed to conduct top-quality......
David garcía: *****@***** and or to prof... cat/job-openings/264/postdoctoral-researcher-phononic-and-photonic-nanostructures-group and include the following:· a cover letter... icn2 has about 230 full-time researchers including phd students, postdoctoral researches, specialized technicians and group......
Icn2 comprises 19 research groups, 7 technical development and support units and facilities, and 2 research platforms, covering different areas of nanoscience and nanotechnology... the mission of the catalan institute of nanoscience and nanotechnology (icn2) is to achieve the highest level of scientific......
Icn2 comprises 18 research groups, 7 technical development and support units and facilities, and 2 research platforms, covering different areas of nanoscience and nanotechnology... job title: postdoctoral researcher research area or group: nanobioelectronics and biosensors group description of group/project:......
Icn2 comprises 18 research groups, 7 technical development and support units and facilities, and 2 research platforms, covering different areas of nanoscience and nanotechnology... cat/job-openings/274/research-assistant-novel-energy-oriented-materials-group and include the following:1......