Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Do you love scuba diving and want to become a professional diver? Become a PADI Divemaster with us at Scubanana Dive Center!
PADI Divemaster course is the first professional certification in the scuba diving world. During this training you will master your diving skills.
At the end of your training, you’ll be allowed to guide divers’ groups and assist instructors during another students training. You will improve your diving knowledge, managing and supervision skills so you’ll become a role model to other scuba divers.
As a divemaster, you not only get to dive a lot, but also experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you do.
Here at Scubanana we have a high-quality professional program where you will not only complete your Divemaster training and certification, but also you will complete your DSD Leader training that will allow you to do PADI Discover Scuba Diving experiences. Plus 6 PADI specialties: Underwater Navigator, Wreck Diver, Deep Diver, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Oxygen Provider, and Equipment Specialist.
At the end of this internship you will have all the necessary skills, knowledge and experience required to be employed as a divemaster anywhere in the world!
We are a PADI 5 Star Dive Center located in Radazul, Tenerife, where we can dive all year round with water temperatures from 19ºC at winter to 24ºC at summer. This is one of the best spots on Tenerife to dive, as we have perfect conditions for all kind of levels: clear water, no current, no waves, and a great variety of marine life!
Our focus is on high quality training, client satisfaction and security whilst everyone always having a great time. We also take action about our environment and we host and lead a monthly cleaning with Adopt A Dive Site from Project AWARE.
Requisitos del puesto
Description of the internship
As a Divemaster your responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- On and off-site autonomous study of the PADI Divemaster course
- Completing the Divemaster training
- Practise as a Divemaster during your internship:
- Guiding fun dives and carry out underwater activities
- Practise as an assistant in the activities
- Preparing the equipment for clients
- Tanks refill
- Equipment cleaning and rinsing
- Cleaning of facilities
- Premium Pack Divemaster: Divemaster manual, instructor manual, Divemaster cue card, DVD Divemaster, Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving, Logbook Pro
- Specialty Manual (6)
- Divemaster training
- Divemaster, DSD Leader and 6 specialties certifications
- Assistant to all of our PADI programs
- Unlimited dives with Scubanana during the length of your internship
- Scubanana Pro Diver T-shirt
Qualifications and requirements:
- Certified as an Advanced Open Water Diver and Rescue Diver (with the possibility of previously doing it with us)
- +18 years old
- 40 dives logged (with the possibility of previously doing it with us)
- EFR training finished within the last 24 months logged (with the possibility of previously doing it with us)
- Have a medical statement and declared suitable for diving sign by a physician within the last 12 months
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent (valued higher education)
- Languages: Fluent English and Spanish. German highly valued
- EU car driving license
As a professional diver it is expected that you own your own scuba equipment (except tanks and weights). Therefore, in order to do the Divemaster course it will be necessary for the practical part that you have your own light equipment, which is:
- Diving computer
- Dive knife
- Audible signal device
In case you do not have some of them, or all of them, you will be able to acquire them in our dive center. By training with us you can benefit of special prices.
Otros datos del puesto
- Physical job where it is necessary to be in good physical condition
- We’ll ask a deposit at the beginning of the training that will be returned at the end of the internship
- You will have to acquire your own mandatory light equipment required later than week 7 of your training
- Contractual clauses:
- Company policy
- Geographical and on-site availability
- Data protection
- Duration: 5 months
- Starting on April 14th, 2020
INTERVIEWS will take place on Monday 16th of March, if you are interested on applying to our divemaster program, apply now sending your CV with:
- Diving license
- Number of dives
- Date of last dive
Detalles de la oferta
- Sin especificar - Puerto Deportivo Radazul
- practicas, jornada completa
- Sin especificar
Are you looking for an internship in marketing? are you a native speaker of french? we are looking for a new copywriter to give us a hand in developing the camaloon brand and marketing activities! as a copywriter intern you will be responsible for adapting and translating the best content for the camaloon......
Axiom groupe is a leader in international business meetings and communication, producing conferences, delivering business intelligence and strategic information companies...we create value for our customers by providing them with the most accurate & strategic information they need to be successful, by......
Assist in developing and maintaining the division's structure candidate´s profile:- experience in b2b sales- ability to communicate at all levels- good team player- fluent in english oral and written- highly self-motivated- confident and self-assured- computer literacy + crm- based in barcelona or willing......
We are looking for an art & culture aficionado interested in joining our team for an internship in online marketing...we work with several museums, theatres, film houses, castles, libraries, festivals, etc...your tasks:at intk you will be slowly responsible for all parts of the business......
Se ofrece internship con la intención de entrar en la plantillacomercialización y venta de habitaciones, check-in/check-out, atención al inquilino actual y potencial, gestión de incidencias y mantenimiento, control de pagos y cuentas de inquilinos, reportes mensuales, visita a los pisos,requisitos del......
Communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement display a strong interest in business development and sales collaborate and operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment be effective at building strong relationships otros......
Our candidate will have the understanding to explore all marketing channels available to them to broaden the awareness of the conference or event produced by the axiom groupe production department; investing in direct marketing, digital marketing, social media, and onsite marketing opportunities......
Axiom group is a leader in international business meetings and communication, producing conferences, delivering business intelligence and strategic information...budget and financial management responsibility for working with and managing the conference budget within specified guidelines assist bookings......
Com/en/about/jobs/software-development-internrequisitos del puestoabout you:• student in creative higher education (hbo or equivalent);• interested in internet and digital technologies, up-to-date with the newest developments;depending on your expertise and experience, we will together find the right......