CUSTOMER SUCCESS ONBOARDING
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
About Marfeel: Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world. Named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startups, Inc.5000 nº 1 Fastest Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain in 2017, and 16th out of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in 2018. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners, we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona. Certified Google Publishing Partner Certified Facebook Instant Articles Official Partner The Role: We are looking for a client-obsessed, highly energetic and focused Customer Success Rockstar to become a part of the Marfeel Revolution. This is what you will do:
- Be the first and main point of contact with the customer.
- Establish and develop a close relationship with the customers in your portfolio, acting as their trusted advisor.
- Know and understand our customer’s profile, needs, and expected outcomes.
- Analyse our customer requests and act as their project manager, by understanding their business objectives and priorities, moving things internally and ensuring delivery of the highest quality results within the established deadline.
- Be the point of contact for escalations/clarification of issues that were unable to be resolved by our support team.
- Drive resolution of problems or critical issues for assigned customers by aligning appropriate resources, including communication with all stakeholders inside and outside Marfeel.
- Maintain a good relationship with other departments, especially the Product Team, Support Team, Sales, Marketing, etc.
- Conduct periodic touchpoints with customers to track their satisfaction and to set the next steps in their relationship with Marfeel.
- Present Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s) and follow-up on the goals set there.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and create action plans for unsatisfied customers.
- Be a vector of company growth.
- Understand and fight Churn reasons.
- Identify upsell opportunities within your portfolio and implement it alongside the customer.
- Contribute with suggestions and ideas to keep our team and our company evolving.
This is you:
- At least 2 years of experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- At least 2 years in a customer facing position, ideally customer success or account management.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong relationship and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Tech Savvy. We love technology and we must understand how it works and how it impacts our customers’ business.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are capable of delivering accuracy while adapting to constant change
- Self-motivation and autonomy define who you are and how you work. You will be the owner of the customer and must be able to plan and execute your day and activities.
- Solution-oriented mindset. You must identify customer issues and drive solutions rather than dwelling on problems.
- You understand that the most important thing is to know what is really important. Prioritization and time management are key to succeed in this position.
- Strategic thinking is second nature. You think, plan and execute in a strategic way, incorporating customers’, team and individual goals.
- You are process-oriented which allows you to constantly deliver meaningful value to our customers and to the company.
- Multi-tasking makes you feel alive and your highly effective organizational skills enable you to provide quick and valuable follow-ups and feedback to our customers.
We will be further impressed if:
- You have knowledge and experience in the Ad Tech industry
- You speak Spanish, French or any additional language
- You have some knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working on an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 30 nationalities so, you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Free language and yoga classes.
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets.
- Training, books, all you need to feel the empowerment.
- And, Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
Detalles de la oferta
- Sin especificar - Sin especificar - ES
- 08029 Avda. Josep Tarradellas 20-30, 6th Floor
- indefinido, jornada completa