CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH NATIVE FRENCH AND BASIC GERMAN
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Do you speak French and basic German? Are you interested in a full-time job located in “El Vallés”? Do you have previous experience in customer service, administration or logistics? Then this is your chance to work in a multinational organisation with a positive working environment!
Our client is an American company of the industrial sector, present worldwide and providing highly technological solutions of air filtering.
They are building up their new center, heavily investing in structures and multilingual talent.
The successful candidate for this position will need excellent communication and problem-solving skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task, flexibility and be a team player.
As a Customer Service Representative your key responsibilities will be:
- You will handle customers’ purchasing orders, by using a mix of different technologies and processes, and ensure effective service and administrative support for the assigned customers, following compliancy regulations.
- You will provide delivery commitment to customers and follow-up on order activity, to alert customer and sales team in case of discrepancies
- You will perform Inbound and outbound communication with our customers/suppliers and within the organisation
- You will provide necessary shipping and quality documentation to facilitate shipments and collections of the goods
- You will handle new customer and supplier requests creation, and local purchasing tasks, manage invoice creation and corrections and return of the material activities
- You will escalate customer complaints across several communication channels
Requisitos del puesto
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have higher education or bachelor’s degree with administrative and/or commercial orientation or equal through experience
- You have a Native level of French, basic level of German and advanced level of English (company language).
It would be outstanding if:
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in administration/customer service/logistics
- You have working knowledge of MS Office packages and Oracle R12. Knowledge WorkDay, E-commerce, web-portals and EDI is an asset
Otros datos del puesto
What you will have:
- A permanent full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Home office policy to be applied:after 3 months of trial period 1 day per week until a final 3 day per week from home.
- Schedule: 8 – 17h (1h flexibility), from Monday to Thursday. Short shift on Friday, from 8 to 15h.
- Training and internal growth opportunities
- Shuttle provided by the company from Barcelona center.
Detalles de la oferta
- 08009 - Sin especificar
- Indefinido, jornada completa
- 20000€ - 30000€
Cómo detectar ofertas falsas
Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free... dining and leisure area + terrace... you care about customer needs and always try to make their experience unique and satisfactory because you focus on quality and love getting things done... you have some technological knowledge and troubleshooting......
Experience in using phone and linkedin to connect with new businesses... independent self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and the ability to thrive in a team environment... native level of german or french it would be outstanding should you have:- 1 years of experience in sales of it solutions......
As a customer support agent, you will play a crucial role in an important new partnership between our client and a world-wide known television network, by assisting customers with their questions and inquiries and ensuring excellent customer relationship management at every interaction......
Assist customers and potential customers, distributors, and other roles associated with the business... strong customer-focused service mentality with high attention to detail... professional and career growth opportunities... proficient in word and excel... troubleshoot delivery, shipping, and order......
You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, colleagues, and management... you have excellent french and english/spanish communication skills, both written as spoken... you will give an active contribution during team meetings and whiteboards and other meetings......
You will collaborate daily with both internal and external customers, establishing and maintaining good customer relations... you are well organized with highly effective time and activity management skills... you have a goal-oriented drive and proven ability to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas......
Prerequisites: native dutch speaker high level of english and/or spanish excellent verbal and written skills previos experience in a customer service position bachelor's degree proactive and responsible person with a passion for customer support... dynamic and multicultural work environment......
Our client is currently recruiting german native speakers to work as customer service agents for an exciting project within the multinational automotive industry... overview of the role; to deliver an outstanding customer experience of the very highest level during all customer transactions via chat......
During your day-to-day: - you will be providing administrative & commercial support for the operations of a business- you will be assisting in monitoring of the production, communicating with sales and marketing departments, and providing customer service... the company currently serves about 165,000......