COUNTRY MANAGER UK
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
As Country Manager for the UK, you will be responsible for setting up and leading Domestika's UK operations and growth, working with other key teams across the organization to drive operational excellence.
Together with our Production team, you would build our Production (Filming and Editing) capacity in London and collaborate with the Marketing team in growing our brand recognition in English speaking markets.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry.
It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers.
The community has grown to more than 4 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
The company is based in San Francisco, California.
The team is distributed in 10 countries.
Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley (USA).
In London we have an initial team that includes our Chief Commercial Officer and it is our goal to further expand our presence in the city.
What will the UK Country Manager do at Domestika? • Set Commercial Strategy.
Work with our VP Europe in setting launch strategy and growth plan for the UK both on the supply and demand side.
• Drive Growth and Manage Country P&L.
Balance achieving revenue targets in the UK alongside taking a strategic approach to leading and optimizing channels to meet ROI, and budget goals.
• Contribute to and execute local marketing strategy.
Be the country expert / face of the company, managing local execution to drive brand awareness & acquisition of both professionals- and consumers (eg PR, partnerships) working closely with central teams.
• Deliver best in class local courses.
Support the production team in hiring and onboarding the UK team members (Producers, Filmmakers, Runners, Photo/Art Direction) as well as acquiring best in class teachers while making sure quality & quantity objectives are continuously met.
• Innovation and Market Localisation.
Be the country expert, briefing in new product / tech / operational requirements to central teams to make sure the best customer experience is delivered in the UK.
• Local Partnerships.
Lead the development of strategic partnerships to drive brand awareness on both the creative community, as well as our members.
• Set up our office and local operations.
Coordinating with other teams such as our production team to find and set up the local office and production studios.
• Lead and Build a Team.
Supporting hiring of local team members across all functions (production, marketing, programming, etc.).
Manage and mentor a small local team to build and execute growth strategies.
• Cross-Functional Leadership.
Work with stakeholders in central teams to drive growth and ensure alignment with HQ for regional and global initiative.
• Business Analysis.
Monitor and assess performance of your market, challenging all central teams to achieve KPIs.
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience building and leading large teams.
• Native or near-native English speaker.
Fluency in Spanish would be a plus.
• Strong academic background.
BA/BS degree or equivalent, MBA from a top school is a plus.
• Entrepreneurial track record within digital media, Internet or consumer business.
Ideally as General Manager or Country Manager, managing at a fast-paced, fast growth company or start-up.
• Having set up early-stage country or city operations is a plus.
• Excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
• The ability to think strategically and spot opportunities for growth in the UK while driving day-to-day operations and building up the UK team.
• Outstanding people and stakeholder leadership skills with the ability to communicate with, motivate, inspire, and develop teams.
Naturally engaging and charismatic (can win “hearts and minds”).
• Commercially minded, with demonstrable experience negotiating with vendors and partners.
• Experience working cross-functionally with other teams or departments to obtain ambitious goals.
• Past experience in the production/filmmaking area or a creative industry would be a plus.
What do we offer? • Work in one of the fastest-growing companies in the creative industry.
• Be part of a fun, creative, cooperative, and multicultural team.
• The opportunity to set a presence from scratch in a new country for Domestika and be a key leader in the international expansion of our online community.
• Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• Salary according to your experience and profile.
Detalles de la oferta
- Sin especificar
- En toda España
- Sin especificar - Sin especificar
* 2 + years manager experience...manager will be responsible for p&l, budget and interviewing, hiring team members...manager will also play a key role in headcount growth for the wider business as well as business critical projects...a manager is responsible for the growth and development of a team up......
It will depend on the site manager...description: international company in germany is looking for a subcontract manager & administrator...typically assigned to high-risk contracts with fixed price, projects of great technical and commercial complexity, being its organizational dependence on the project......
It will depend on the site manager...description: international company in germany is looking for a construction manager...manages the final documentation for the delivery of the finished work: certifications, registration of services, etc...coordinates and controls the development of the work so that......
It will depend on the site manager...description: international company in germany is looking for a hse manager...> 10 years’ experience in health, safety and environment of which 5 years should be in a supervisory capacity...functions: supports the top management in the organization roles and responsibilities......
Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience or above as a project manager in european projects will be required...we are looking for an experienced research and development project manager interested in conducting catalysis of eu activities in synergy with icamcyl, the council of leon, and a new eu center......
Requisitos del puestominimo 2 años de experiencia como store manager...experiencia minimo de 2 años como store manager y gestion de equipos...gestion de kpi's con el objetivo de tener control sobrela situacion de la tienda y poder mejorar los objetivos propuestos por la compañia......
This is a great job opportunity for a corporate maintenance manager...more in detail, as corporate maintenance manager you will: take an active part of design and implementation of the company’s maintenance strategy (based on the continuous improvement philosophy) be the maximum responsible for the......
A día de hoy precisa incorporar en sus oficinas de barcelona a un project manager para el equipo de digital business...otro idioma será valorado positivamente ¿qué ofrecemos? flexibilidad tanto horaria como de teletrabajo trabajar en un entorno dinámico trabajar en proyectos de diferentes sectores......
Community manager...empresa española de terapias alternativas y astrologia precisa incorporar un@ community manager para su oficina en madrid...funcionespromoción de la compañía en la web/redes sociales...media jornada tanto para junior como estudiantes de grado, master y posgrado......
Description: sr contract manager with 10+ years' experience in the related field...assists pm and/or site construction manager in the preparation and negotiation of the changes to the contract baseline as well as resolution of constructive contract changes with respect to additional compensation and......