CONTROLS SYSTEMS ENGINEER, AMAZON LOGISTICS
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation.
Amazon Logistics aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
The European Amazon Logistics team is seeking an experienced, hands-on and customer obsessed Controls Systems Engineer (CSE) to support expansion across our Last Mile delivery network.
As a member of the EU Amazon Logistics Engineering team, you will be responsible for supporting technical device controls as part of material handling automation projects.
The position will be responsible for design, documentation, testing and implementation of controls solutions for material handling systems, and will be the primary Subject Matter Expert for internal and external resources.
The CSE will ensure that safety comes first in all facility design efforts and will support device troubleshooting (including on-call), preventative maintenance and training for Facilities Engineers and Operations partners.
This position requires deep customer focus, the ability to self-direct and exceptional project management skills.
You will be a detail-oriented and comfortable leading and supporting large, complex cross-functional Engineering projects.
You will have a hands-on approach and be an effective communicator.
This role will be based in Spain and involves frequent domestic travel.
You will also partner with EU and WW counterparts to support parallel development projects.
· Execute industrial controls design on new material handling modules.
Act as the interface between vendors and internal development teams (process, project, mechanical engineering) to define requirements from a controls perspective
· Partner closely with Last Mile Engineering and Software Tech teams to support MHE systems optimization and project implementation
· Coordinate new technology installations in partnership with Field Engineering, equipment vendors and parts suppliers.
Lead commissioning of automated MHE installations
· Coordinate and plan work activities for the Control Systems Software Developers to accomplish goals and objectives of EU Last Mile teams
· Deliver technical system training to partner groups, including Project Engineers and Operations partners
· Use AutoCAD to review, develop and maintain electrical schematics and MHE layouts
· Monitor MHE metrics, produce device performance analysis, and partner with Tech, Engineering and Operations on improvement initiatives
· Communicate technical issues and project timelines with building leadership, operations and vendors; explain productivity impact.
Drive severity-based escalation of downtime to vendors and internal software teams to support rapid problem resolution.
Act as first-level support for Ops and Engineering teams
· Understand, maintain and troubleshoot material handling control systems, including PLC/PC controllers and industrial networks such as Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Profibus, motor control systems, servo drives, frequency drives, and electrical distribution systems
· Perform PLC control level issue diagnosis, and facilitate failure analysis & incident review processes.
Implement process improvements to avoid reoccurrences.
Be responsible for incident follow-up, root cause analysis and documentation
Detalles de la oferta
- Sin especificar
- En toda España
- Sin especificar - Sin especificar
Requirements: mechanical/civil/electric engineer...interested: mail subject: 646 variation engineer francerequisitos del puestodescription: the duties of the variation engineer include supporting the client...description: the duties of the variation engineer include supporting the client......
* a proven experience systems design...* building management systems - development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages...* conceptual and detailed design of hvac systems...* hydraulic analysis of air and water systems......
Tasks and responsibilities design and implementation of softwarefor embedded systems...experience with real time operating systems (in particular, freertos and mbed-os)...0 and also in the area of connected vehicles and intelligent transportation systems (its)...design and implementation of embedded......
Requisitos del puesto• computer science or telecommunications engineer (or equivalent)...we are looking for a computer science engineer to join a multi-skilled team specialized in r&d, innovation and consultancy projects in the field of digital transformation and cyber-security in transport, logistics......
Reporting to project stress lead engineer...experience as field stress engineer or in piping erection will be valuable...description: international company in barcelona is looking for a piping stress engineer to be in charge of technical activities related to piping stress in on-shore process units......
You will build new products, add and improve features, and scale and maintain the systems that real people rely on to keep their money secure, everyday...requisitos del puesto requirements at least 3 years of professional experience a solid understanding of java 8+; spring is also acceptable experience......
Knowledge of sap management systems...description: accurate international company in barcelona senior cost control engineer with minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role (full time dedication to cost control), knowledge and skills for excel, fluent in spanish and english......
Are you an ascending devops engineer seeking the summit of software development and deployment? then keep scrolling down (: you are someone who believe in devops principles...you will actively participate in the activities your team lead will invite you to...you are an open person, willing to mentor......
We are looking for a software engineer with demonstrated experience with the elasticsearch, logstash and kibana stack...otros datos del puestoyou will especially enjoy this position if you like to be exposed to a wide variety of elasticsearch projects and use cases, if you like to interact with customers......
Experience as field stress engineer or in piping erection will be valuable...description: international company in barcelona is looking for a piping stress engineer to be in charge of technical activities related to piping stress in on-shore process units...3, asni and asme standard, api 610, etc......