BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (GRAPHENE FLAGSHIP)
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Description of Area/Project:
ICN2 Business and Innovation Department mission is to anticipate and provide a response to the challenges faced by the Institute on both the long and short term. ICN2 is committed to consolidating and extending the capacity of the Business Development Area with the aim of providing assistance for ICN2 researchers in developing and maintaining relationships with industry and the business community, with the ultimate goal of commercialising ICN2 technologies.
With a budget of 1 billion Eur, the Graphene Flagship is Europe's biggest ever research initiative. The Flagship's overriding goal is to take graphene, related layered materials and hybrid systems (GRMs) from a state of raw potential to a point where they can revolutionise multiple industries. This may bring a new dimension to future technology and put Europe at the heart of the process, with a manifold return on the investment as technological innovation, economic exploitation and societal benefits.
ICN2 and Graphene Flagship together are looking for a professional dedicated to developing collaborations with industry players, to facilitate and maximise impact into the European economy, on focus on Biomedical Applications.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
- Proactive development of connections with industry and key stakeholders in the area of Biomedical Applications: company's needs identification and generation of clear proposals for successful technology transfer process.
- Understand the existing project portfolio and evaluate its commercial potential for market adoption. This will include proposing, writing, securing funding for and managing commercialization projects/programs of technologies and any associated IPR.
- Management of patent portfolio through active marketing promotion.
- Attend to networking events and technology display activities with the aim to strength relations with companies, investors and stakeholders in this technological area.
- Provide know-how to researchers and other business development people on how to best enhance commercialization through contract research, IPR licensing, joint ventures and spin-off companies.
Requisitos del puesto
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Competences required:
- Master degree in material sciences, electronics or related subject: graphene or nanomaterials is a bonus.
- A broad understanding of the market sectors, value chains, key customer groups and technology suppliers.
- Fluent in English.
- Graphene Biomedical applications background is valued.
- Knowledge of IP management is a must.
- International experience is appreciated.
- Experience in technology transfer activities, business development, especially within new materials or electronics focus on Biomedical sector
- Experience in holding negotiations in the technological field.
- Strong experience working in a business management, product management or a customer-facing role in a company related to biomedical applications, graphene and/or nanomaterials.
- Strong communication skills.
- Project management.
- Team working.
- Negotiation skills.
- Due to the strong multidisciplinary nature of the activities the position requires the capability to work across multiple technological fields.
Otros datos del puesto
Summary of conditions:
- Full time work (37,5h/week)
- Contract Length: Temporary contract
- Salary will depend on qualifications and demonstrated experience.
- Salary according to the cost of living in Barcelona.
- Support for relocation.
- Life Insurance.
Estimated Incorporation date: September 2021
How to apply:
All applications must be made via the ICN2 website https://jobs.icn2.cat/job-openings/320/business-development-officer-graphene-flagship include the following:
- A cover letter.
- A full CV including contact details.
- 2 Reference letters or referee contacts.
Applications will be continuously reviewed. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Deadline for applications: 15th September 2021
ICN2 is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion of people with disabilities.
Detalles de la oferta
- 08193 - Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Edifici ICN2 Campus de la, Av. de Serragalliners, s/n, 08193 Bellaterra, Barcelona
- Temporal, jornada completa
- 30000€ - 40000€
Cómo detectar ofertas falsas
Among other tasks, in your day to day: - you will qualify and contact new leads in companies, via email, cold calls and social networks- you will gather information about client business needs helping account executive on how to shape the best solution and offering- you will generate leads with well......
Main tasks and responsibilities: the postdoc in graphene in biomedical applications will contribute to the scientific programme and management of the graphene flagship project... graphene and 2d materials will have a central role in a number of research lines carried out in the context of the graphene......
Graphene and 2d materials will have a central role in a number of research lines carried out in the context of the graphene flagship biomedical technologies work package... experience with extraction and culture of primary cells and their culturing protocols previous experience of applying for research......
You will get invaluable experience and skill development... you have a huge interest in business and a great sense of humour... join this new adventure and come to work in barcelona! as a sales development representative, your main role will be contacting international businesses on behalf of it companies......
• you are able to handle objections and build report with senior stakeholders • you are results oriented, persistent, you have the drive necessary to start and build meaningful business relationships... are you looking for a job where you are responsible for developing our customer portfolio, identifying......
We are looking for a junior business and marketing officer with previous experience in similar position (1-2 years) and with demonstrated interest in digital health area... responsibilities analyze potential and existing markets in order to identify business opportunities carry out market research......
If you want to develop yourself around this purpose, keep reading! this role contributes to the following areas and work; model business processes and fine-tune them model information architecture and fine-tune it help colleagues understand their work effectiveness and efficiency coordinate brainstormings......
Requisitos del puestoel perfil corresponde al de una persona con formación de ingeniería, ade o similar, que aporte al menos 4 años de experiencia en business intelligence... los proyectos de business intelligence en los que se participa tienen un importante enfoque de negocio y de generación de conocimiento......
) lead employees to encourage maximum performance, dedication and accomplishment of objectives and goals evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics write and submit reports to ceo in all matters of importance requisitos del puesto degree in business administration, industrial......