Descripción de la oferta de empleo
This job is for you if you have a financial background or you have an engineer profile with deep financial knowledge. You are willing to manage business development activities to keep our clients and cultivate new relationships. You feel at ease working in the financial market.
What you would have to do
- Providing support to clients and maintaining them updated.
- Developing new customer relationships by implementing strategies and plansfor the project.
- Expanding business development.
- Identifying potential clientsand establishing and building trusted relationships.
- Defining of client needs and exploring further synergies with them.
- Generating proposals, presentations and pricing development for decision makers.
What we’d like to see
- Degree in Economicsor Business Studieswith experience in Fintech field or Engineering with Finance specialization.
- English native speaker or high English levelwith financial markets’ experience.
- Excellent communication skillswith the ability to interact positively and effectively both individually and as a member of a team.
- Proven retail asset management experience.
- Successful business to business sales experience.
- Negotiating skills.
Nice to have
- International work experience.
- Other languages.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 18,000.00€ to 25,000.00€ /year
Detalles de la oferta
- 28223 Cañada de la Carrera, 2-4, Urbanización La Cabaña
- indefinido, jornada completa
- 20000€ - 30000€