ACCOUNT MANAGER ASSISTANT– DUTCH MARKET
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Natexo is a French group established in 2008, being one of Europe's leaders in the email marketing industry, a rapidly expanding a growing sector.
The company is expanding internationally through 9 subsidiaries (France, Spain, Italy, USA, Colombia, Brazil, Poland, UK and Australia).
It operates in the online marketing industry and offers E-merchants innovative solutions, helping them gain qualified traffic and generate revenue on their client bases.
As part of our continuous expansion, we are looking for an Account Manager Assistant intern for our Dutch market, to join our Monetization team in Barcelona.
Reporting to the Head of Monetization, you would be in charge of managing the sending of advertising campaigns across our databases.
Your tasks would be to:
- Manage and execute of E-mail campaigns by negotiating with marketing affiliate platforms, media agencies and advertisers
- Negotiate the pay-outs and business models with new and existing partners.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with new and existing business partners and clients.
- Expand the Dutch market, ensuring the increase in eCPM and margin.
- Analyze and optimize the results of affiliate programs and campaigns
- Monetary help: 600 € gross/ month
- The possibility to gain a permanent contract at the end of the internship
- An opportunity to gain first-hand practical knowledge of one of primary digital marketing channels, while working in a dynamic and international environment of a continuously expanding company.
- A workplace in the center of one of Spain’s primary cities, Barcelona
- Fluent Dutch, and a good level of Spanish or English
- We are looking for a highly rigorous and organized individual, with strong communication skills and passion for marketing.
- We significantly value autonomy, as much as the flexibility to work within an international team.
- Analytical skills are also highly valued.
- Good knowledge of Office programs.
- We require the signing of an internship agreement with a university or school.