ACCOUNT MANAGER ASSISTANT DIFUSSION AUSTRALIAN MARKET
Detalles de la oferta
- practicas, jornada completa
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
Natexo Group, an international company created in 2008, is today one of the main European stakeholders in digital acquisition. The group is made up of 5 companies. Natexo (Emailing, Collecting and Monetization), Taz Media (Monetization), Leadiance (Monetization), Addict Agency (Monetization), Diagomail and Mafringue.
Natexo Group, strong in its development, was elected in September 2016, the 8th best performance private French company by L'Express magazine.
The company develops internationally through 10 subsidiaries (France, Spain, Italy, Poland, UK, USA, Colombia, Mexico, Brazil and Australia)
Position and tasks:
- Reporting to the Affiliate Manager, you are in constant contact with our customers and partners to make email-marketing services.
- Participation in strategic thinking and design concept with customers
- Implementation of campaigns: created short, media plan, planning, monitoring
- Relationship with our business partners and negotiation of shipments emailing
- Project monitoring reports to the client after the operation
- Business school education or equivalent
- Preferably, you have a sales-oriented profile
- You have good communication skills, and are a skilled negotiaton
- You are very rigorous and organised
- Fluent written and oral level in English. Spanish will be a plus
- Working in an international environment.
- 6 months intership contract with opportunity of incorporation.
- 600 € month